Chapter Nineteen

a.n do you mind voting or commenting? :) you have no idea how happy that makes me lol

Enjoyy

"It'll be alright. You'll see." Zayn says and I nod thankfully.

"I just have no idea what I am going to do about this."

"All you need to do, is find that guy - meaning you go to a tattoo parlor and explain that you want to know who the guy, who got the key tattooed on his upper arm, is."

"Got it," I say. "Should I go to the one around the corner from campus?"

I've really been to a tattoo parlor before, obviously, so I needed to at least know which one to try and find out at first.

"Yes. Although there's also one out of town, but I doubt he would've gone there."

I nod, "Okay."

"Whatever you do, Bella, " he breathes. "Just don't confront them by yourself."

I honestly have no idea what I will do if I god forbid bump into Harry, since I've step by step planned his death at least twenty times in my head already.

"Hmm," I say jokingly.

"Bella."

"Okay, fine. I won't." I give in with a laugh. "Thank you, Zayn, I literally would not have been able to do this without your help."

"No problem," he smiles. "Glad I could help."

I nod, "Yeah, you sure did help a lot."

I grab my bag and flashlight, making my way towards the door.

"Oh and Bella?" he says and I turn around. "As much as I liked the fact that I helped you, please don't involve me in this. I could even go to jail for showing you those tapes or som-"

"Don't worry," I cut him off. "I won't mention your name. If matters come to worse I'll just say I stole the key and broke in here or something." I shrug and he nods sympathetically. I smirk at the irony in that sentence because a) I was given the key - but it's still practically stealing. b) I really broke in here.

"Goodluck, Bella."

"Thank you, Zayn," I sigh. "I'm sure as hell gonna need it."

And with that I open the heavy door and as soon I step out into the passage, all the memories come flooding back in from those tapes.

God, was it awful.

I run through the passage while the tears flow freely, not caring about if anyone heard me. On my way to the dorm room I stumble across the boys bathroom, and walk right in. Not giving a fuck if I got caught.

I place my hand against one of the old beige colored walls, where Braden was pushed up against. I sink to the floor and just break down, not being able to handle it anymore.

"Fuck you Harry! For everything!" I shout breathlessly to myself. "And Fuck that unknown cunt for killing my best friend!" this time I stop crying, having no more tears left. "And fuck you Braden, for hiding this from me." I whisper angrily and run back to my dorm room, shoving my key into the door to unlock it, greeted by a stressed-out-looking Mary.

"Where were you?!!" she practically shouts. "It's like three in the morning!"

Shit, was I really there for four hours? It felt like ten minutes at least. I don't say anything, instead I just take out my phone and dial Ed's number.

"Hello?" he asks half asleep.

"Hey Ed?... Yeah... Sorry for calling this late, could you drop by tomorrow? There's something I need to tell you.... Okay.... Night." I end the call and crawl underneath the covers, still quietly sobbing.

"Here," Mary hands me a white pill."Try to sleep. You can tell me why you're so upset tomorrow."

a.n I imagined this happening to me and it made me emotional af
Hope you're enjoying this story so far.
Goal for next chapter :
850reads..