Chapter Twenty Eight

“Hey,” I hear someone whisper and begin to gently shake me in my sleep.

I don't budge.

“Bella! Wake up!” I'm pretty sure it's Lottie.

Sleep.

“Alright,” she sighs and it feels as if a picks one of my pillows off my bed, and smacks it over my head.

“Holy shit! Fine I'm up I'm up.” I laugh and get out of the comfortable bed.

They'd still left my room as it was when I left, just in case I came back for the break or anything.

“Why'd you wake me up Lott?” I yawn, “I'm tired.”

She rolls her eyes, “It's past twelve.” she says and my eyes widen a bit.

“I slept in?”

“Even Louis' awake.” she laughs and I shake my head, “Somebody had to wake you, or else you'd sleep 'til god knows what time.”

I laugh and chase her out of my room, “I wanna get ready for the day.”

After showering, toweling off and applying some lotion and all of that, I'm left I'm my denim shorts and a lace t-shirt, damn was it hot here.

I walk down the stairs greeted by Louis and Lottie arguing about God knows what.

“Look who finally decided to wake up.” Louis scoffs.

“Yeah, well I didn't wake up, Somebody woke me up.”

They laugh and I take a seat next to them at the kitchen counter, “What are you two arguing about?”

“Can you believe?” Louis laughs and shakes his head a bit, “Lottie wants us to go to a party with her.”

It's silent for a few seconds before Louis bursts out laughing, “Bel, you don't think it's funny?” He says in between laughs.

“No?” I smile, “I think it's a great idea, actually.”

“It is.” Lottie agrees.

“Okay, so tell me, what is a twenty three year old guy –”he starts.

“More like eight.” Lottie mumbles.

“–and a nineteen year old girl gonna do at a fourteen year old party?”

“It was honestly just a suggestion. I thought it would've been fun.” Lottie shrugs.

“Alright, we'll go.” I grin.

“Um what no–”

Louis.

“Fine.” he mutters and Lottie breaks into a fit of squeals.

“Okay, we'll leave at six.”

-

“Why'd you agree to go to this party?”Louis whines and I roll my eyes at him,

“Shut up. It'll make us feel young again?”I suggest and he shakes his head.

We finally arrive at the house – which is quite big and Lottie introduces us to some of her friends.

“This is Niki...Ara...Josh...” she carries on and Louis and I zone out.

“Hi,” I wave in greeting at them.

The entire night pretty much consisted of Louis and I making fun of everyone here.

It's wrong, yes. But come on its so much fun seeing how those young people'make out' and stuff.

“Correct me if I'm wrong, but, are those two over there, honestly grinding on one another?” Louis says with his jaw dropped. I look over in the direction he's looking at and scrunch my nose in disgust.

“Ew.”

“Hey there, babe.”A young girl comes up to Louis and starts playing with his hair.

“Um excuse me?”Louis furrows his brows together. “You do realize I'm old enough to he your father right?” he says and I struggle to contain my laughter.

“Well then, Daddy–” I cut the girl off by crashing my lips on Louis, it was disgusting but I had to save him.

“Move along little girl. He's mine.” I threaten and she runs off.

“Ew! Ew! Ew! You kissed me. Yuck!” he rambles and I flip him the bird.

“I had to save you from that girl anyway.” I point out.

“Fine,” he says. “Just don't pull that shit again.”

Just a random chapter lol
please send feedback on this chapter?
Goal for next chapter:
1.8K