Chapter Eleven

an:// early update. just wanna say Merry Xmas eve to you pretty people, enjoy ❤,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SUNSHINE, LOUIS

“Jack?” he asks as if unsure of what I just said. I wonder what's going through his head right now. He and Jack were friends after all?

“Yeah. When I followed her I saw him take a seat opposite h–”

“Yeah but how do you know that he's the one? I mean they could've been friends!”

Is he not listening to me right now? Or maybe he doesn't want to know the truth?

“Harry,” I sigh. “I saw them. They were acting suspicious. Plus, they kissed.

His facial expression immediately changes by the 'kissing part.'

“Kissed?” he asks with his brows furrowed.

“Yes. I'm sorry.” I apologize sincerely.

“Oh um,” he sighs. “It's okay. Thanks for telling me, Bella.” he nods.

I grin, “No problem.”

“It's kind of cold out here,” he shivers. It's true though, it's fucking cold out here and I don't even have a coat on, but neither does he. “Do you want to go back in?”

“Sure.” I nod.

We quickly walk back and I take my seat next to Mary. He sits next to Ed.

“Where we're you guys?” Mary asks.

“Oh we just took a walk,” I explain.“I needed to talk to Harry.”

Mary quickly shoots me a pretending–to–be–buying–this–bullshit,–you're–telling–me–later look and I sigh and nod afterward.

I go for another slice of pizza and finish my coke, before the waiter finally comes with our bill.

“Thanks,” the waiter says lazily.“Hope you enjoyed it.”

We pay and get up to leave.

“These fucking waiters really need to lighten up a bit.” Harry says and I laugh.

“I know.” I agree. “It's not our fault he chose a shitty job for himself.”

“Exactly.” he grins.

We get inside the car and we head back to our dorm room. When we arrive inside the campus building quickly bid Harry goodbye.

I notice Ed's following me and Mary to our dorm room but I just shrug it off. Maybe he's fetching something.

As soon as we're in I throw on an old hoodie and some sweats, and pull out my notepad. I really needed to start getting ideas for how I'm going to find Braden's murderer. I'm not giving up, ever. There has to be someone who knows. I need to speak to his friends, security guards..

“What are you doing Bella?” Ed snaps me from my thoughts and I sigh in frustration.

“I'm trying to find out who Braden's murderer is..”

“I told her to just quit it already though.”Mary butts in.

“No don't give up,” Ed argues. “What do you have so far?”

“Nothing!”I exclaim in frustration and hopelessness.

“Okay calm down,” he laughs. “I have an idea.” he says and grabs his car keys walking towards the door.“Meet me downstairs at eight tomorrow morning. I'll explain it to you there.” he says leaving me completely dumbfounded.

an:// hii bebies

Please vote and comment

Goal for next chapter
300reads

TAP THAT VOTE BUTTON <3