Chapter Forty Four

a.n Hi guys, so first of all thank you so much for 11.6K ahh!

This is really random, but my concert (OTRA) is in 29 DAYS fkhrshj eeeehhhkkk!! I CANNOT WAIT OH MY GOD. But lols, here's the next chapter. Enjoy, my loves.

Cute Without The E - Taking back Sunday

We slowly pulled up into the entrance of the warehouse;this place brought back so many memories. Like when I had met Ally and Holly, and when we tried to escape.

"Alright," Harry said. "Now that we're here. Will you at least tell me why?"

I laughed, "I need to ask you a really big favor Harry..."

"Mm. What?"

"Do you know Ally and Holly?"

"Uhh. No."

"Remember those girls I was left with when you," It was quiet. "Um, yeah."

"Oh.. Strawberry blonde and that drug addict one?"

"Yes," I agreed. "So basically I was wondering if we could help them..."

"What, escape? NO. BELLA. NO."

I frowned, "But why not Harry. Fuck. Do you know how badly those girls are suffering? I just want to help them."

"Are you insane? How the hell are we supposed to do that?"

"I have it all planned out."

So after I explained my entire game plan to him, he finally agreed. It did take a lot of convincing, but eventually he just gave in.

I quickly changed into my hobo-drug-addict outfit in the back of the car and gangster strolled inside. Trying to camouflage myself.

Harry following close behind. His part of the deal was to distract the owner of the business-or whatever this thing was-while I go up and get the girls.

I flew up the stairs.

"Bella?" Ally jumped up in surprise. "We were so shocked when you just disappeared that day. How did you-"

"Shh," I said. "Don't worry. I'm here now. And I'm here to get you out of here."

"What?!" she yelled. I quieted her down again.

"Speaking of we. Where's Holly...?"

"She escaped..."

I gasped, "That day...?"

"Yeah."

"That's..."

"I'm happy for her. She deserved it," she smiled.

"Well. Come on, then. Get your things."

She got all of her things together while I kept an eye on the corridors, "All done?" she nodded. "Well then let's go."

We calmly strolled out of the door and ran full speed down the flight of stairs which led to the back exit.

Which luckily was open, or else we'd have to take the front, increasing the chances of getting caught.

Harry waited outside for us.

She stopped dead in her tracks, "H-Harry?" Ally stammered as she caught sight of him. I frowned, confused.

"You two know one another?"

"No." Harry said curtly.

"Yes you d-"

"I said no."

Ally shook her head slowly, climbed into the back seat of the car, and gave me a small smile. "Thanks for getting me out of there."

I nodded absentmindedly. I was way to focused on the fact that they knew each other ; why? when? how?

All these unanswered questions.

Harry sat in the back, because of his chest and couldn't drive, I in the driver, and Ally driving shotgun.

"So," I said to Ally. "Have you any family here in London?"

"Yeah. But if you don't mind...could I stay with you till I at least settle in?"

I frowned a bit, but smiled afterward, "Sure, yeah. That'd be great."

We arrived at my house about an hour later, Harry didn't stay. He just left, he said he wanted to go home and rest rather. I said okay. But there was one little thing that I wasn't quite finished with yet.

"Ally," I said, as we crawled underneath the covers of the bed. Mary wasn't here, so she took that bed, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course," she said. Taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"How exactly do you and Harry know one another?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

"Mm."

"Harry, he," she paused. "He kidnapped me, too."

a.n. .......

This story might be longer..

Goal for next chapter :

11.8K