Chapter FOUR

(a.n:// ello thanks for getting 30 reads so next goal is 40+ or else I won't update. Seriously.)

-

I quickly scan my room, making sure I didn't forget any of my notes for my Literature lesson today.

I step out and slowly walked to my class, seeing that I'm so early. There's like, literally, no one around.

Unless...

"Shitttt..." I nervously curse under my breath. I'm almost twenty minutes late into the lesson.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" the voice startles me a bit and I turn around.

"Ah, Hi, Harry." I greet him as he leans against the wall."Um, I'm kinda late, like twenty minutes late. And now I'm too scared to go back to class because I'm never ever, like ever late..." I carry on until I eventually stop because he starts to laugh.

"Aww look at you. Have you never been late before?" he starts to laugh again.

"Not really..." I answer shyly, looking down at my Vans. "Aren't you suppose to be at any classes?"

"Skipping French today." he said and I nod. "So, want to do anything?"

"Um, no, what kind of question is that I need to get to cla–"

"Just call in sick. Honestly would it really be that bad to miss one class?"

"You have no idea."I answer honestly. Because really, it did, that one lesson could have been important.

"You need to relax, Isabella, honestly." he motions his hand at me to follow him.

We start walking toward the gates and we exit, strolling towards a hill with trees around it.

"I like this place." he breaks the awkward but at the same time – comfortable – silence.

"Yeah?"I ask.

"Yeah." we sit down on the grass which are surrounded by some plants and trees.

"It's nice."I nod.

"Yeah." he picks a berry from the plant and offers me one, which I gladly accept."I come here to think."

"I bet, yeah, seeing that it's so peaceful and stuff." I said and he nods.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure." I smile.

"Don't you get bored of being so organized like all the time?"

"Why would that ever become boring?"

"I don't know I mean, having every last detail of your life set out."

"I don't."

"Oh yes you do. All those timetables against your wall, Example, 7:18am, time to put my mascara on." he says and I fake gasp playfully swatting him on the arm.

"Yeah well I do that sometimes okay, get over it." I sigh, "But my life, I don't have it all planned out yet."

"Well you shouldn't, I mean, why not just let it be?"

"Let it be?" I scoff. "Yeah, maybe you want to be a homeless person without a job, but I know I don't."

"Yeah well, what fun is there in having every last detail set out for you?"

"It's called goals."

"Whatever."

"So it's your birthday tomorrow, excited?"

"I guess."

"Aww."I coo.

"Shut up."

It's goes back to quiet and I slowly close my eyes, still feeling tired from the lack of sleep.

"Hey what the fuck, don't fall asleep on me."he says and my eyelids bolt open.

"Sorry." I laugh.

"So here's where you've been hiding?" I hear a squeaky voice from the back of me and we turn around. I'm pretty sure I've seen this girl somew–

"Hey baby." Harry greets. Oh.

"Don't baby me! Where were you? I was all alone with those losers in French." she dramatically says and pouts.

"I'm sorry."he apologizes. "I was just hanging out with Isabella."

"Hey." I give her a small wave.

"Hi, I'm Emma." she politely smiles. Okay maybe she isn't that bad. "Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Um yeah, I am." I smile and she nods.

"Great!" she takes Harry's hand in hers.

"I'll see you tonight Bella." he said and I smile,

"Sure, bro."

I walk inside the school gates toward my dorm room, on the way I immediately spot him.

Jack, my lifelong crush. I give him a small smile and surprisingly he sends me a wink.

A wink.

I excitedly walk to my dorm room and shut the door behind me, eyes closed, and let out a deep breath.

"He winked at me! Oh my god! WHAT IS THIS LIFE!" I squeal to myself.

"Oh my god what are you saying?" Mary erupts with laughter and my eyes bolt open.

"Um, sorry..."I blush. "You weren't supposed to hear that."

"It's okay, now tell me, who were you crushgirling about?"

"(a) there's no such word. (b) Jack winked at me!"

"Ahh! Oh my god! He is like the hottest thing I swear."

"I know right!"

"Lucky motherfugger."

I laugh and plonk down on my bed. It's already passed 16:00 by now.

"Shit." I sit upright again.

"What?"

"Harry's party, remember!"

"Oh right! What time?"

"Six."

I walk over to my cupboard. "What the hell am I going to wear?"

"Um, let's see.. How about a ass-showing skirt with an over revealing crop top like the rest of those sorority girls are going to wear?"

"Ugh Mary. Don't be like this, c'mon get dressed."

"Fine."she huffs.

After we both battled on making our outfit decisions, we both looked pretty decent in the end.

I'm dressed in a black thigh-length skirt and some lace t-shirt that Mary gave me, while Mary wore denim shorts and a crop top. We looked okay, not hiding to much but also not revealing.

"Well then let's go." I say and we walk towards her car.