Chapter Twenty Nine

First of all guy thank you so much for 2.1K+ thousand kisses and hugs okay? X
Enjoyy

Alone Together - Fall Out Boy

“Where're you going?” Louis asks as his eyes flicker between my packed suitcases on my bed.

“I'm going home,”I sigh. “It'll be better for me to just go back and you know...deal with it.”

He nods slowly understanding, “I'll take you.”

“No it's okay I'll just call a cab or so–”

Isabella.

I sigh in defeat, “Alright.”

We walk down the staircase and I'm greeted by my mother and Lottie cooking something in the kitchen.

“Bell?” my mother furrows her brows together in confusion.

“I'm going back..”

“Oh sweetie, why so soon?” she frowns and I walk over to her, embracing her in a hug.

“It'll be best for me, mum.”

“I'll miss you,” Lottie says as she places the pot on the stove, “We'll all miss you. Visit soon okay?”

I grin and hug her as well, “Don't worry, I will.”

“Do you need a lift to the airport?”My mother asks and I shake my head.

“I'm taking her.” Louis says and grabs his keys off the counter.

After bidding them one final goodbye, we eventually climb inside the car and drive all the way to the airport.

“BYE LOUAYY!!” I squeeze him into a hug as our car pulls up into the airport.

“I'll miss you!”

“I'll visit again, kay?”

“Go sort out your business.”

I bid him one last goodbye before making my way into the airport.

This time my flight was quiet and peaceful. No annoying teenage daughter quarreling with her mother.

I'm sat next to an old woman who, more often than not, kept awkwardly glancing at me. But whatever.

My mind travels back to everything going on at campus.

Am I really ready to face all of that again?

“All passengers we are about to about to go into landing all passengers pl....”

Her voice begins to fade inside my head as it travels back to Braden.

The cameras.

Harry.

Harry.

I'm still extremely pissed, hurt, crushed that he was all part of this.

The plane eventually goes down to land and I feel air sick(if that's actually a thing) and I sigh in relief once it lands.

-

“BELLA??”Mary asks with her mouth agape as I step inside the dorm room.

“MARAY!!”I grin and give her a quick hug.

“When did you get back?”

“Just now. Duh.”

She laughs and collapses on her bed, “How was it?”

I copy her actions and collapse on my bed too, “Great. Good seeing Lott and Lou again.”

I quietly yawn and stretch my arms. I actually felt shitty and tired after that nine hour flight, “I'm going to take a nap, kay?”

“Sure.”

-

Harry's POV

It's past ten and I'm sat outside this damn camera room, waiting for someone to at least come in or go out.

Finally after fiddling with my fingers for a good ten minutes a boy who's arms are filled with junk food comes around the corner. I immediately get up.

“Who the fuck are you?” the guy asks as his caramel eyes stare confusingly into mine.

“That's none of your mother fuckin business. Who are you?”

“That's none of your mother fuckin business.”he retorts and shakes his head, causing me to slam him against the wall.

“I'm going to count 'til five and I swear to god if you don't answer me I'll beat the shit out of you.

1..

2..

3..

4..

5..

“Alright.” I say getting ready to punch him but he quickly stops me.

“I'm Zayn. I watch over the security cameras as night duty.”

I huff and let go of his leather jacket, “I need some of those tapes. Deleted. Now.”

-

Bella's POV

I'm woken up to a pacing up and down Mary and I furrow my brows at her anxious actions.

“Mary? You alright?”

“I'm sorry!”she screams and I'm completely taken aback, “For lying to you.”

I climb of of the bed so that I'm face to face with her. “Mary, what are you talking about?”

She takes a deep breath and let's out a long sigh, “I've been lying to you...I-I know that unknown guy, Bell. He's name is Mike and...and he's my ex b-boyfriend.”

I stand there with my mouth agape trying to process what I had just heard.

“So you knew h-he killed Braden. This whole time?

She slowly nods and I frustratingly groan and the next thing I know, anger completely takes over my body as I push her body so hard that she falls on her back.

“You fucking stupid bitch!”I scream.

She immediately gets up and her next action completely shocks me as she slaps me hard across my face.

“I did it for you, bell!”

I roll my eyes, “Bullshit. You did it for yourself.”

And with that I storm outside the room, luckily nobody was outside to see my complete rage.

I can feel my heart palpitating inside my chest as I sink to the floor. This whole thing is tearing me apart.

Ruining my friendship.

Ruining me.

I go back inside and out of the corner of my eye I notice Mary crying. Well I couldn't give a shit.

I ramble through out my cupboard until I eventually pull out the shiny metal object.

The gun.

“So what,” Mary says in between sobs. “You're gonna shoot me now?”

“No. But some motherfuckers gon' die today.”

A.N I just love Bella man haha
You guys are really amazing readers hey! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Goal for next chapter
2.2K+