にじゅうなな

wonwoo hated it.

the fact that he couldn't fall asleep because he was too insecure about how he'd look like when mingyu would wake up before he could.

or how the distance between them was too big to his liking.

how the darkness in the room seemed reassuring yet intimidating at the same time.

maybe it would have been for the best if he stayed back in the bungalow, in the room he shared with somi. maybe he sorrows wouldn't have kept him awake until one am that way. 

however, sleeping in the same bed as mingyu included this weird sense of safety. the soft snores that escaped his nose every now and then worked reassuring in some type of way. with mingyu's face turned towards him, wonwoo could unnoticeable examine his facial features, admiring the piece of art that lay on the pillow beside him.

and oh how he had to restrain himself from not touching his gold tinted hair, or his cheeks that seemed rough yet soft like the skin of a baby.

mingyu's scent seemed to be everywhere around him, forcing him to inhale it like sweet poison, making him desperate for more. unknowingly he got addicted to the sweet yet manly scent. it was on the sheets, the pillow, mingyu's shirt wonwoo accidentally wore and he doubted it would be all on himself the next morning as well.

it made him wonder if this was the way mingyu felt about his cigarettes. whenever he inhaled the intoxicating smoke, did he feel the same way wonwoo felt when he inhaled mingyu's scent? was it that addicting? 

maybe it was something he had to understand and accept from the younger, but somehow he didn't want to. he couldn't accept the fact that mingyu was unnecessarily ruining his lungs like that, just because of some stupid addiction. and wonwoo wished he could change that, help him get rid of his need for cigarettes. 

but all he could do was watch from a distance how mingyu lit up the poisonous sticks and took in the smoke. 

if he only knew that mingyu's need for cigarettes was getting less whenever wonwoo was around.. 

wonwoo lightly flinched when he heard mingyu letting out a tired hum in his sleep, shifting in his position and unconsciously shuffling a bit closer to wonwoo, who felt like he couldn't back away and only closely observe every movement the god-like boy made. mingyu was now so close, wonwoo could feel his hot breath tickling his face every now and then. even the scent that lingered on him grew stronger. 

oh how wonwoo wondered how it would feel like to be closer to him. how mingyu's arms would wrap themselves tightly around his torso, embracing him in a warm hug. the way how they cuddled on the beached left wonwoo longing for more. it only had to be an arm, or just their chests together. anything. wonwoo was desperate for the slightest touch. 

if only he wasn't so insecure about making first steps. 

thousands of questions ran through his mind. what if mingyu wouldn't like it? would it make him uncomfortable if he woke up with wonwoo against his body? did his overall presence even bother him? 

even with his mind occupied with worries, his sorrows seemed to be good for one goal. because slowly his eyes started drooping and he started drifting off to a world of dreams and imagination. 

a world where his insecurities didn't exist and he could be exactly who he wanted to be. 

and if he only saw that the moment he fully drifted off mingyu had opened his eyes and a small smile appeared on the latter's face, his insecurities might be a whole lot less. 

because to mingyu, jeon wonwoo was flawless.