my gratitude

hi there! it's your author speaking, dana!

first of all, i want to thank every single one of you who has been supporting me throughout this book. it's been a rollercoaster to write, as i lost motivation most of the times😅 i initially had planned this book with a whole different plot and when i was midway i lost motivation to write it like how i previously wanted it. at some point i didn't even want to continue and just start the next one (which had been impossible seeing you have to finish a part 2 before you start a part 3) but i made it!

thanks to all of your inhumanly big support i made it all the way to the end! and i'm so grateful to have so incredibly many of you by my side<3

now before i continue, i also want to mention that both mingyu and wonwoo are fictional characters. yes, they're based off the idols, but i don't want you to see them differently based on this book.

that being said, yes you might've seen this coming....

drum rolls

as you are reading this right now, the third book of the series has been uploaded!! it's called: "incurable | junhao" and it's about junhui and minghao who meet in a lake house! i sincerely hope you'll continue reading and enjoy it as much as this book🥺

regarding some serious topics such as insecurities or anxiety, i really hope i haven't offended anyone with those. i try my hardest to keep things such as romance and other details as realistic as possible and it is absolutely not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable with what i write. i hope i handled everything with respect. and if not, please feel free to call me out on that!! 

i don't think much more needs to be said? beside my inhumane amount of thank you's and the gratitude i have for all of you! if it wasn't for my precious readers, i wouldn't have been able to finish this book🥺 it still feels so surreal to actually be appreciated and i still get so happy on every single read, vote and comment i receive. 

i'll keep working hard to give you all the content you wish for in the future. thank you again for supporting me all the way to the end. 

now as i promised, a few days back on my message board, i said i'd do a face reveal... hehe.. 

so, here we go:D this one might be deleted in about a day or something, but enjoy😅

these are like, my two most recent pictures. welp>< if you'd like to see more embarrassing content of me, feel free to look me up on tiktok. my @ is thatonedana. 😳

anyways, thank you all again for all your support through this story. it's been an honour to have you here. 

may we meet again<3

-dana.