9. That was not a sneeze!

So sorry for the late update y'all.

And btw, the girl on top is what I think Kara would look like.

Hope you enjoy!

I got up from the floor, dusting my hands. "Done."

"Wow you are fast." Dri said looking around the room. "Its only been like an hour. How'd you do that?"

I shrugged. "I like being organized."

"Okay, Monica Geller."

"Hey!" I complained. She let out a small laugh.

I hadn't noticed it before, but Dri's room was huge. It had this two bedroom suite thing with a sitting area, a balcony and a decent sized walk-in closet. She had a lot of clothes too, which we had dumped in the closet for now. She told me that she had made most of them. Impressive.

I looked around. The place was far neater than before. The front room was like a little sitting room with sofas, a fireplace and her desk. There were a bunch of book shelves around in which we had placed some ornaments and little trinkets of hers. We placed her torso mannequin next to a shelf.

The double doors from the sitting room lead to her bedroom. The queen size bed had lovely white silk sheets and nightstands on both sides. An armchair lay by her balcony doors. The bathroom was almost as big as the room. I sighed thinking about the closet.

"What?" Dri asked, bringing me out of my trance.

"Your room is amazing." I said plopping down on a sofa.

"I hate it."

"Really? Why?" I asked. "Its so big and beautiful. And your closet is enormous."

"I guess." she said, her voice uncertain. "I mean I like it and stuff. Plus I think I deserve it for putting up with all the crap Taylor gives me but...." she shook her head.

"What then?"

"Well..." she squirmed in her seat. "It doesn't feel like my room. In Vermont, I had all my posters and music stuff. It was a little messy with clothes and stuff but still...." her eyes became distant.

"You can have your posters and stuff here."

She stared at her hands and shook her head vigorously. "I can't. My mom.....she forgot to send them and even if she did, Madeline wouldn't let me have them I guess."

I blinked, taking a moment to remember that Madeline was Taylor's mom. "Why not? Its your room. Do whatever you want with it."

"Madeline doesn't like the posters. She wants my room, and everyone room in the house, to look like a freaking palace." she threw her hands up in the air. "Its okay though, I guess. Its only for a year."

"Well...." I leaned forward. "If you want, I can help you make some."

"Make some?"

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I used to do them when I was a kid. Just get some poster paper. I'll show you. Its not that hard."

"No that's fine." she said. "Although..."

"What?"

"I've been in this town for about two weeks and I still haven't seen Boston." she smiled. "This weekend. Will you come with me?"

I smiled. "Absolutely."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at my reflection in the mirror behind my door. I wore a white t-shirt under a brown sherpa jacket and blue jeans. My hair hung in soft brown curls around my face and I pinned it back with a claw clip.