39. Married to an alien.

Chapter 39: Married to an alien.

I woke up before Calvin. 

It was almost seven in the morning but I had been up for since six-forty five staring at him. He had gotten hot during the night so his shirt was off somewhere in the room. His lips were slightly parted and his face relaxed as I took in his features from the slope of his nose to the tiniest scar under his eye from the boating accident.

He looked so at peace. Relaxed. He lay on his stomach, his face turned to me and one arm draped loosely around my back. There was another scar on the back of his shoulder from the same boating accident and I lightly traced my finger along it. He shifted a little.

I let my body curl around his and rested my face on his back, my arms holding his sides as I pressed my lips to his back. To the small scar on his shoulder. Calvin moved and groaned as I backed away onto my pillow.

He rolled over onto his back and rubbed his fist against his eyes. When he saw me, he blinked several times and frowned. Once realization had settled in, he smiled sleepily. He looked almost lazy right. It was adorable.

"Good morning baby." he whispered. Baby, "This is one hell of a view to wake up to."

I smiled as he pulled me closer but placed my finger on his lips when he leaned in, "Brush your teeth first."

He rolled his eyes and tried to bite my finger. I pulled it back. He shifted so that he was looming over me on the bed, balanced on his forearms and leaned forward to kiss my jawline, my neck. I gasped at the sensation of his lips on my skin and my breathing sped up. He kissed down the side of neck, at that one spot that he knew drove me crazy.

"Why do you always smell so good?" he murmured, "Seriously, its making me crazy."

I laughed and I could feel him smile against my neck, "Its probably the-"

"Hey Kara, do you have- holy fucking shit, what the actual fuck?" I pushed Calvin off my body as I heard my brother's voice and he landed on the ground with a loud thud. Luke was already turning away and Wesley was behind him, laughing, "I'll, um, just come back later." he paused, "Use protection."

Heat rushed to my face as Luke closed the door and I leaned over the side of the bed. Calvin scowled, sitting up and rubbed his back, "Did you have to push me off the damn bed?"

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I covered my mouth with my hand and he got up, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay." He stood up, "Can't say the same for your brother though huh?"

"I guess not." I let out a small laugh. Of course Luke was petrified. He had just seen his sister making out with someone.

"I better go." Calvin sighed, dragging on his shirt, "I'll see you later."

"Wait." I stopped him, "Where are we going today?"

"I said it's a surprise, bella." he said, "Besides, it's in the afternoon. Why are you so anxious?"

"I'm not anxious." I said, "I just want to know what to wear."

"What to wear?" he raised an eyebrow, "How about clothes? You're very beautiful but it's probably not a good idea for you to roam around naked."

"Not like that, you idiot." I shook my head, "You know what I mean."

"You look good in literally everything. So wear whatever you want." he shrugged and reached over to kiss my cheek, "I really have to go and shower now. I'll see you at breakfast."

"Bye." I slumped back onto the bed once he had left and an enormous grin spread on my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------