40. It should be a crime to look that good.

Chapter 40: It should be a crime to look that good.

"Wesley stop." Valentina hit her brother repeatedly until he scowled and let go of her hair, "Dick."

"Val, why can't you just suck it up for once and let me braid your damn hair?" he asked, annoyed, "Kara, lets me braid her all the time."

"That's 'cause Kara doesn't give two fucks about her hair and treats it like shit." Valentina said.

"Hey!" I complained.

"Oh please, you know its true. You don't even remove the tangles." she pointed out.

"They're too many." I mumbled and shrunk down, leaning against Calvin's body. He ran his hands up and down my side.

"So damn lazy." he muttered, teasingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god, Wesley if you don't stop- dude I will kill you." Val moved away and laid her head on my lap, "It hurts man."

"No, it don't." Wesley rolled his eyes, "You have zero tolerance for pain. You once skipped school because you pricked your finger."

"Sure that's the only reason." Val winked and I flicked her nose, "I didn't definitely skip because of the math test I totally prepared for."

"Dude this is nothing." Luke piped in, "Kara, literally flung me out of a window once."

"It was one time." I argued when everyone's eyebrows went up, "Luke, we were ten and it was the downstairs window. Its not like you broke your bones."

"Oh sure. As long as your brother doesn't break any bones, its totally okay to fling him out the damn window." he mocked.

"It was the downstairs window, you drama queen."

"You were so tall when we were ten." he shuddered, "Everyone was terrified of you."

"Everyone is still terrified of you." Calvin said and Wesley gave him a solemn high-five.

"Yeah, fine." I said, "I promise that I won't fling you guys out the window unless you piss me off."

"Piss you off to which level, KB?" Luke asked. I frowned. He hadn't called me KB since we were kids.

I shrugged, "We'll see."

"Why the hell are we having pizza for breakfast again?" Wesley asked, pointing to the pizza boxes on the bed.

"Because your sister has the cravings of a pregnant woman." Calvin retorted and Val punched him.

"Shut up, you ass." she groaned and lifted herself off my lap, "My diet starts from tomorrow and I wanna load up on carbs today."

It was currently around nine o'clock in the morning and since it was a Saturday, both Valentina and Wesley were free except for a photoshoot in the morning. As much as they both complained about their jobs, I knew they loved it. The amount of dedication and discipline they put into their work was truly impressive.

"What're you thinking about?" Calvin murmured against my skin, nuzzling his nose to my neck once everyone had left my room. His lips brushed against the side of it and my mind went blank, "Bella, seriously, it should be a crime to smell like this. You smell like heaven."

And it should be a crime to look that good.

"Its just this thing I get from Bath and Body Works, Cal." I said, rolling my eyes a little when he sniffed my hair, "Where are you taking me today? And don't say its a surprise."

He shifted to look at me, "Its a surprise."

"I said don't-"

"Oh c'mon, babe. Be a little spontaneous." he said and I shot him a look, "Why do you want to know so badly?"