25 Todoroki's POV

We end up taking her home. I handle the paper work and get them home asap. They're both exhausted and I carry Naku to our bed. Bakugo and me curl up on the couch to give her roomas I play with his hair. He kisses my neck before we both drift to sleep.

~Time Skip~

I jerk awake to the horrid sound of Naku screaming in terror. I rush to our room, faster than Katsu. She's crying as one of those damn shadow monsters laughs at her. It's laugh sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I light it on fire and it burns away. I rush to her side and she wraps her arms around me tightly. Katsu wraps his arms around both of us and brings us to him. I lean on his chest as she clings to us. "What happened, princess?" He asks gently and she looks up at him. "When I have nightmares, th-they- I'm sorry." She cries and I tilt her head up to me gently. "Don't be sorry, love. Its not your fault. We'll train you how to use it and not be scared." I say and she hugs me. I glance at Katsuki and he nods understandingly. Training.

"Hey, princess. We have to go to work tomorrow, can I leave you with my parents? I'm sure they'll love you." He says and she shakes in fear. "Are they loud?" She asks and Katsu nods. "Yeah, my Ol- mom's, a bit loud." He admits and she wipes away a tear. "I'll go, if you trust them." She says and he nods, kissing forehead. "Can you guys sleep in here?" She asks quietly and we both nod. We lay down and keep her between us. She faces Kat but has a stray hand grabbing at my shirt. Me and Kat stay up until she falls asleep. "Night, Little One." He whispers and I smile. "Night, Kitten." I respond and he closes his eyes. After a bit, I grab my phone from my pocket and take a picture of us all then set it to my lock screen. I toss my phone on the nightstand and curl into them happily. It feels like something I never really had, family.

~Time Skip~

I wake up to my phone ringing and look at it. My alarm to get up, shit. I slowly but surely untangle myself from the other and turn it off. I pat Kat's shoulder urgently. "Kat! Wake up!" I hiss and he looks up at me. "We're gonna be late." I say and he groans but gets up, causing Naku to wake up. "Katsu?" She asks sleepily and he lifts her up to sit. "Yeah?" He asks and she leans into him. "What do I call your parents?" She asks and he pulls her to his side. "Her name's Mitsuki and his name's Masaru. Let me call them." He says and she moves to my lap to let him grab his phone. He calls Suki as she yawns and leans against my chest. I brush her hair and braid it out of her face and she sleepily cooperates. He comes back and nods slightly. "They'll take her. We gotta get ready." He says and I nod. She lets me get up and me and Kat get ready in the kitchen. He pulls me to him and kisses me gently as I kiss back. I grab his hand and kiss his ring, making him blush at the cheesiness of it. We hold each other for a moment before we kick into gear. I grab the keys and he grabs Naku's hand.

She sits in the backseat as I drive to Suki's house. We drop her off after short introductions and me hugging Masa and Suki excessively. We go to work and find a ton of reporters waiting on us. God damn it. We rush in and are put on another day of outer city patrol. It rushes by quickly and we both are eager to get back to Naku. We chat on the way there, speculating how the day went. "You think the Old Hag took it easy on her?" He asks and I nod. "Easy enough." I say and we go to the door. Masaru opens it, looking exhausted. "You're here for the kid, right?" He asks and we laugh. "Did she behave?" I ask and suddenly she squeals. She pushes past Masa to run into my legs and hug me tightly. "Shoto! Suki taught me how to make cookies!" She says excitedly and Mitsuki laughs. "Come on in boys, cookies are done." She says and its the most I think I've ever seen her smile. "Kat, be prepared." Masaru whispers and I tilt my head as Katsu seems just as confused. Naku brings cookies but Suki pulls Katsu to the next room.

I shrug and sit down, chatting with Saru and eating cookies to appease Naku, who's much more open today. Yelling can be heard and I'm a bit worried but don't dwell on it. "She found out you two were engaged over television..." Saru says and I groan. "Shiiit, I'm sorry." I say and he shakes his head. "Don't let her fool you, she's thrilled." He says and I smile. Of course she is. When they both walk out they're both steaming mad until she walks up to me. "Shoto, I'm so proud of you two! You've grown a lot since highschool and you obviously have our blessing. Bring Naku by any time you need to work, she's a delight." Suki says and I smile. "Thanks, Suki. We're gonna go shopping with Naku to get a bed and some clothes, I figure you'd be better help with it than either of us. Wanna tag along?" I ask and Kat shoves my shoulder. She grins. "Of course! Come with me a second." She says and we go to the kitchen. "Don't whisper to Naku." She says, dead serious. "Why?" I ask, now worried. "She had a meltdown."