27 Todoroki's POV

"Naku, do you wanna go see Dabi?" I ask carefully, glancing at Kat for reassurance. He presses a soft kiss to my forehead. "Yeah! Can we go now? I left Kuma with him." She says and we keep walking, right into the alley. "Oh, I know where this is." She says and walks up to the door without hesitation, knocking on the door in an odd pattern. There's crashing and annoyed yelling behind the door before it jerks open and there stands Dabi, looking like he'd cry if he could. "Naku." He says in amazement and hugs her tightly. Katsuki tenses beside me, he's seen this man kill people and doesn't trust her around our daughter. I'm just froze. He looks so familiar when he's so close and emotional... I tug the back of Kat's shirt and he pulls me to his side. Naku cries as she hugs Dabi tightly. "I thought I'd never see you again." She says and he carefully releases her with a genuine smile. "Thank yo- Ground Zero? S-Shoto? Naku, get back." He says and sweeps her inside. We both step closer, ready to fight. "Thats my daughter. I dare you to take her." He growls and I cover my side with ice.

"Dabi, stop!" She says sternly and walks around him, back to me. I hug her to my side as he growls. "You ever let the hero commission get a hold of her and I'll kill you both. She doesn't deserve to be treated as less than human." He snaps and she glances at us. "You weren't gonna give me to the HC, right?" She asks, sounding heart broken. "No, princess. Never." Kat says and crouches down softly, pushing some hair out of her face. He looks back at Dabi with a glare. "We need to talk." He says and Dabi nods in agreement. "Come inside. You're with Naku, they won't hurt you." Dabi says and I glance at Kat. He nods. I grab her hand and we walk in. Everyone tenses at our presence but Naku drops my hand to sprint to Kurogiri. "Rogi!" She says excitedly and hugs him tightly. He's shocked but hugs her back gently and glances up at us. "Thank you." He says quietly. Katsu and I exchange glances. "You're welcome." He says stiffly. He's tense, scared even. "Do you have Kuma?" She asks Dabi and he rushes out of the room, coming back with a worn teddy bear.

"Of course. I made sure to wash him, too." He says and offers it to her. She hugs the bear tightly and glances at us. "Oh, this is Kurogiri and Dabi and Shigaraki and Toga and Sako." She says and its the first time I've seen Compress without a mask. "We... we know them Naku." Toga says, quiet for once. "You do? Good! Can we make brownies? I'm so happy you know my dads." She says. I could cry on spot. Dads. I put a hand on his back, holding him steady. He leans into it and Kurogiri looks up from her. "Sit, please. We need to talk, obviously." Kurogiri says and walks to a small kitchen, bringing out a kettle for tea. "N-no, I'll make the tea if you don't mind. I'd prefer not to use... that." I say quietly and he puts it up without question. "I'll just boil the water then, please sit. Er-... h-how..." He gulps thickly and I step into the kitchen. "Ask me anything. You kept Naku safe from that horrible man, I'll answer almost anything for any of you." I promise and he nods.

"How is Aizawa Shota and Yamada Hizashi?" He asks and I blink slowly in surprise. I've seen him stand by as a nomu almost killed Aizawa. Why does he care? "They're doing well. They're happily married, even though they can't publicly release it. They're happy, even. Yamada makes sure Aizawa eats and Aizawa calms Yamada down. They balance each other." I explain and he nods, whispering a thank you as I go back to Katsuki. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me close, everything is quiet except for Naku playing with Toga. "Toga, can you take Naku back to your room to play? I think we need to have a word with our present pro-heroes. I'll fill you in after it." Shigaraki says softly and Toga nods, leading Naku to a back room which just makes Katsuki more tense. I tuck my head into his neck briefly and press a kiss to his neck. "'S okay." I whisper before pulling away and he calms slightly. "Are you planning to reveal our hideout?" He asks stiffly as Kurogiri serves tea and Dabi sits beside Shigaraki.

"No. Her safety, health, and happiness is much more important than the Hero Commission." I say suddenly and Kat nods in agreement. "What are you doing with her?" Dabi asks and I frown. "She's our daughter. We're raising her, what the hell are you insinuating?" I snap and Kat holds me back by my shoulders. He glances at me and his expression is one of pain. "Wait... you're... you're Todoroki Shoto." He says and I snarl. "Don't use my family name. My hero name is Shoto for a reason." Kurogiri slams down his cup and I flinch up, ready to fight but Kat holds me still. "Baby, calm down." He whispers and tucks his head into my neck, putting his hands on my hips. "Keep your head, we can't afford to loose it right now." He whispers and I grip his side tightly. My rage has no limits. I'm Shoto fucking Todoroki, what the hell does he have to say about it? Kurogiri hauls Dabi up by the arm and hugs him tightly. "Its time now, he's misunderstood and now he's mad. Its time." He says softly and Dabi seems tense. I'll fight this bitch right here, right now. "Tell me what!?" I ask and Kat presses a gentle kiss to my neck.

"He's upset too, we've misunderstood. Calm down a little, baby. Just enough not to get us in trouble." He whispers and I nod, tucking my face into his hair and letting him hold me. "Dabi is just an identity I found when I lost my first one. My original name is Todoroki Touya." Dabi says softly and I look up at him, eyes wide. "Touya?"