15 Todoroki's POV (TW)

Fuyumi, get everyone ready for a meeting in the living room at 3. Sharp.

Shoto? What's going on? Are you okay?

Just do it.

I toss my phone on the nightstand and curl up at his side again. He wakes up with a groan and pets my head. "You okay, baby?" He asks and I nod. He sits up and my head slides to his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair. "Really? You've been through a lot." He says slowly and I sigh. "People are shit and I'm just tired of dealing with them." I say and he nods understandingly. "I know, beautiful. I'm here if you want anything, just tell me." He says and I sit up on his lap. I lean forward and kiss him gently as he kisses back, taking it slow. He puts his hand on the back of my head and on my back, holding me to him. We eventually pull away to breath and I tuck my head into the crook of his neck. "I love you." I whisper timidly, almost so quiet you'd miss it. "I love you too, Little One." He says and kisses the top of my head.

I relax against him as he rubs my back and keeps me close. "I told her 3. Its 12:30 now." I say and he nods. "Okay, wonderful. Do you want some breakf-, er, lunch?" He asks and I hesitate. "Don't leave." I say quietly and he instantly presses small kisses all over my face. "I don't have to leave you in bed, baby. You can stay with me." He says and cradles me in his arms before picking me up and bringing me to the kitchen. I rest my head against his chest and nuzzle against him. When we get to the kitchen he lets me down and I hug to his back as he cooks. It doesn't take too long but I've tucked my head into his back and let my eyes close, still groggy from sleep. "Here, Little One." He says and detaches me from him to push a bowl into my hands. I look down at what he's made and almost cry right then and there. Cold soba. He wraps his arm around my waist and guides me to the living room while carrying his own bowl. We sit down on the couch and he pulls me to lay against him.

I eat quietly but he lets me, understanding me. I eventually put my bowl aside, I've always eaten cold soba really quickly. He finishes a bit after me and puts his bowl aside before pulling me onto his lap. "You know I'll never leave you, right? Even if I'm not around, I'm a text away. I'll pick up on anything you say if someone's watching. I'm right here, Shoto." He says and I nod, understanding but doubting it. Everyone leaves. Fuyumi, Eraserhead, Present Mic, even All Might and Midoryia. Maybe he's just taking a bit longer to get annoyed with how weak I am. But I don't say it. I know he hates when I talk like that so I just stay quiet. "What's on your mind, baby?" He asks and pushes the hair from my face gently. I sigh and curl into him. "I'm scared. What if he hurts you? What if Fuyumi hates me?" I ask and he kisses the top of my head. "I'll be right there, it'll pass and you'll be okay. Promise." He says and I lean up to kiss him softly. He kisses me back and moves his hand to my side as I pull him down by the back of his neck. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss slightly. I let him take control and he gladly dominates me. We eventually pull away softly to breathe and lean our foreheads together. "You're wonderful." He says and a light blush covers my face. "I don-" I start but he cuts me off, "This isn't up for discussion. You are wonderful and beautiful and I could not ask for better." He says stubbornly and I tuck my head into the crook of his neck. He chuckles and rubs my back. "C'mon, Little One. We should get going." He says and I huff. "No~" I whine and he lifts me up, holding me by under my arms away from him. "Hey!" I say and and kick his leg as he stands up. "Come on~ you can't go in my hoodie." He says and I stand on my own.

He kisses my cheek before we go to our bedroom and change into more professional looking clothes and I text Fuyumi after some gentle encouragement.

On my way. Living room.

Okay, be safe

Don't tell me what to do

I don't get a response but I can't bring myself to care. He grabs his keys and we go to the car. I drive as he holds my hand gently. "Don't hesitate, okay?" He says and I nod. I park at Endeavor's house shortly and notice I'm shaking. "Hey, you don't have to do this." He says but I shake my head. "No, I do. Just... stay close." I say and he nods. "I will." He promises and clips a voice recorder to the waist of my pants beneath my shirt. I step out of the truck and walk up to the door. I drop any emotion from my expression, reminding me of my UA days. I knock on the door and Natsuo opens it, staring at me oddly. He was in on it! Oh that bitch. "Natsuo." I say coldly and he moves aside. I walk in and nod to Fuyumi although nothing about me demeanor indicates that this is my family. "Son." Endeavor says and I laugh without humor. "My hero name is Shoto. Use it." I snap and he growls. Fuyumi steps up but I cross my arms, indicating I won't throw the first punch. "What do you want, Shoto?" He snarls and I look away. "I want an apology. You beat me since I was 5 and called it training. You made me believe I was worthless. I tried to commit suicide at 10 and you called me selfish. You mentally and physically abused me for years. I want an apology, Endeavor." I say calmly and he laughs. "You call me Todoroki, boy. An apology? Ha! My training made you who are today. I made you." He responds and I see Natsuo's face twist in grief. I don't care. "That wasn't training! That was abuse. I still have scars from what you've done!" I yell, gripping my arms to control myself. "The one your mother gave you is much worse." My body is moving on its own. I'm lunging forward, right hand outstretched with ice. Fuyumi holds me back as Natsuo tries to push me back.

I eventually stop once I realize that I could hurt her. "I hate you. I never should've came here." I cry out and he looks down at me in disgust. "Crying like a child. You truly are pathetic." He says and Fuyumi opens her mouth to protest. I beat her to it, "I am stronger than you ever were or will be. You aren't my father anymore. You all knew and did nothing to help our mother or me or even yourselves. You are not my family." I say and push all of them away. I turn to walk out and just keep going. I'll never look back.