7 Todoroki's POV

There was a kettle in the cabinet. I freaked out and tried to calm down with him but I'm having a mini meltdown. He just holds me and rubs my back while I try to stop thinking about the flashbacks. Her scream, her hand reaching towards me to freeze my skin so bad it burns and leaves the scar I hate so much. I won't end up like him, I won't end up like him. I even made my hero name my first name that way no one will call me Todoroki. I can't get it out of my head. The kitchen, the floor, my grandmother's voice of concern from the phone, Touya and Endeavor rushing into the kitchen. Touya hugging me and making me look away as Endeavor beat my mother for hurting his prodigy. I'm not him. I'm not him. I'll never be him. I slowly look up at him and he kisses my forehead lovingly. "I'm not like my dad, right?" I whisper and he shakes his head instantly. "No, Little One. I don't think you ever could be. You're sweet and soft to those you trust and you're a hero because you want to help people and support those you care about, not for the publicity like he is. I know you'd never hit me unless I asked you to. If we ever have a kid, I know you'd never hit them or force them to train." He says without hesitation and I stare at him in shock. "What, baby?" He asks softly and brushes the hair from my face. "You said 'we' and 'our'. Not yours." I say quietly and he blushes and I can see I've caught him off guard but he just nods. Do I want kids? What if I'm like my mom? No, he'd never drive me to that. He plays with my hair softly as I try to sort through my new found worrying thoughts of the future. The only plan I've ever followed is the one layed out for me. Train, become number one hero.

I'd want a kid. Two at most, I wouldn't want a lot. I think I'd rather get a cat first. I've never been responsible for a living being before. It sounds scary. He moves to drawing lazy circles on my back underneath my shirt and it helps me relax. My thoughts slowly flow back to my current problems instead of flashbacks or worrying of the far future. What do I say about the dog? He has a high paying job and I have no doubt I'll get one soon. We can handle Suki's cancer payments and she will get better. It'll be okay. We'll get the dog. I'll wait until I feel like I can talk without crying to tell him. He adores that dog and I still have no clue why. Maybe I'll ask him for a cat once I'm back on my feet. I wonder if he already has furniture there. Maybe I shouldn't have just signed up for an apartment without actually seeing it. Oh well, too late now. He's still tracing gentle circles on my back and patiently waiting for me to calm down. My breathing softens and I almost want to go to sleep. I press a kiss to his neck as thanks and he smiles happily.

"Feeling better?" He asks and I nod. "We can get the dog, but you're cleaning up after her." I say and he laughs. "Of course I am, but she's trained." He says and shifts me to be on top of him. "I'm here if you ever want to talk, Little One. You know I won't judge." He says and I nod. "I can't look at kettles. I know how weird and random it sounds but... its some of the reason I have the scar on my face and it makes me freak out." I say and he nods. "When you closed the cabinet earlier, okay. We're moving to our apartment soon and there won't be any there, okay?" He says and I nod. I'm thankful he didn't question it, it sounds so weird. But, I know he has flashbacks and intrusive thoughts as well. "Tomorrow? Is everything ready? Anything else we need to move?" I ask and he thinks for a moment. "Some boxes of mine, your backpack, my truck, we'll go adopt Akachan, and go get groceries so we'll have food. Otherwise we have basic furniture there already and all." He says and I nod. He pulls my shirt up so he can rub my back and I let my head drop back to his chest.

I snuggle into him and he relaxes slowly. I reach up to play with his hair softly and he tucks his head into me. It's comforting, to be able to be held then hold someone. We both show a level of trust by allowing the other to be so close and it's honestly pretty refreshing compared to my old house where we basically never hugged or touched or watched movies. I keep him close as he curls up into me more, nuzzling his head into my chest. The public would have a fit if they knew Ground Zero will happily cuddle into my arms and is scared of thunderstorms and gunshots. They don't need to know, though. This is simple and comforting and just for us. He tucks his head into my neck and bites my neck softly. My breath hitches and I lean my head to the other side a little to give him more room. He kisses up and down my neck, biting my soft spots and wherever else he wants. I'm whimpering and pulling him closer in no time as he slides his hand up and down my side.

He wraps a leg around me and I put my hand on his lower back, pulling him into me. "Ah." He whines and grinds against me softly. He grabs my shoulder and presses against me a little harder, making me bite my lip. "Fuck." I gasp as he straddles my lap and grinds against me. I sit up and put my hands on his thighs, pulling him to grind against me harder. He whimpers and tucks his head into my neck. "Please, oh fuck." He whines and tugs on my shirt, signaling he wants it off me. I move my arms from around him to pull my shirt over my head and toss it then pull his off, too. He instantly starts kissing over my collarbones and shoulders, leaving marks and bites everywhere. I groan softly and lean my head back, letting him do as he pleases. He grabs my hair gently and keeps my head pulled back as he leaves marks all over my neck. "Ah~" I moan softly and wrap my arms around him, pulling him tight to me. He shivers in my arms and slowly trails a hand down my side. I squirm and gasp as he slides his hand between my legs to rub me through my pants. I whimper as he releases my hair with his other hand and raises up slightly so he can make me spread my legs wider. I'm melting against his touch and basically ready to beg for release. He smiles at me and I'm starstruck by how pretty and innocent he looks for someone rubbing between my legs.