6 Bakugo's POV

That went so much better than expected. I honestly expected her to try and chew his foot off but she actually allowed her to pet him. Maybe its because she trusts me enough not to bring someone that would hurt her around her. Maybe. "What are you smiling about?" He asks and I shrug. "You basically said yes and she actually let you pet her, which is farther than I thought we'd get. Just let me know, Shoto." I say and he rolls his eyes playfully. "Oh, and why her? What made her stand out?" He asks as I lean back in my seat, I know this road enough to have am engaging conversation while driving. "I found an illegal dog fighting ring while on a mission. The rest of the dogs got adopted but she seemed to have a little more trauma than the rest. I kept up with her and started visiting her." I say and he nods. "Sounds like something you'd do. Ya know, you still kinda put on that act from UA but in all actuality you're a big softie underneath." He says and I blink in surprise. "I'm sorry? I could take out a building with my quirk, I'm high up on the rankings of pro heroes and I'm a literal human bomb." I reply and he looks me straight in the eye as I park the truck.

"Your favorite movie is The Lion King, you like staying in and cuddling more than going out, you're weak for someone you trust to play with your hair, you sing to yourself when you cook alone, you like staying up and eating snacks just to sleep in the next day, need I go on?" He says and I'm glad my jaw doesn't drop. "Hey, that doesn't mean- its not like-" I stutter and he just leans over the middle console to kiss my cheek. "Face it, you're a softie under your big bad hero act. Are you going to come inside now?" He says and I shake my head before we get out of the truck. Damn, I did not know he could call me out like that. We go inside and he walks into the kitchen. I follow him curiously and sit on the counter to watch as he gets out some icecream and makes himself a bowl. "Want some?" He asks and I hesitate but shake my head. "You sure? Your loss." He teases and I roll my eyes playfully. He freezes for a moment and reaches over slowly to close a cabinet before shaking his head and walking over to me to stand between my legs and offers me a spoonful of icecream. "Here, at least try it." He says and I lean forward and take it. I moan softly just to tease him and smile innocently. "You're right, its really good." I say and see he's blushing with a smirk.

He grabs my chin and pulls me forward slightly and I lean towards him to kiss him but quickly find more icecream in my mouth. He laughs and I roll my eyes playfully but eat it. He is right, its pretty good. He waits until I've swallowed to put his hands on my waist and press against me as he kisses me. My mouth is still cold from the icecream but his kiss warms me up immediately. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him as close as possible. He slides his hand under my shirt and around to my back to pull me into him tightly and I wrap my legs around him. He slowly pulls away to bite my neck and I bite my lip as I lean my head to the side. He bites the soft spot on my collarbone he's exploited so many times hard and I melt in his arms. He slowly lets go and kisses the area as I whimper and go weak against him. "Fuck." I whisper and he smiles against my neck. Damn, I forgot what pleasure really was for a good 2 years and he's just kissing my neck. He probably remembers where all my weak spots are and how to treat them but still. He presses slow kisses up my neck and I run my hand up to the back of his head.

"I forgot how much fun it is to have you whimper and go weak against me." He teases and I bite my lip. He softly kisses the area he bit and gently pulls away. I kiss him softly and he returns it without hesitation. We slowly pull away and I keep him here. I grab his bowl of icecream and start feeding it to him. He smiles and occasionally presses a kiss to my cheek, making me smile in turn. He puts the bowl and spoon in the sink then picks me up. I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to my bedroom and he sits down on my bed with me in his lap. I tuck my head under his chin and he rests his head on mine. He rubs my back softly and I snuggle into him, closing my eyes for a second. "Softie." He teases and I huff. "Don't act like you don't love it." I point out and he grins. "You're right, I do." He says and kisses the top of my head. My eyes widen slightly and I know my face is bright red. That was not the response I was expecting. I hide my face in his shirt as he pets my back. I reach up to play with his hair as he relaxes completely.

"Hey, I know you've been through a lot lately. Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask softly and he glances down at me to see if I'm being serious I guess. I smile encouragingly and press a kiss to his jaw. "Not now, maybe another time." He says and I nod. "That's okay, whatever makes you comfortable and happy." I say and he sighs in relief. I run my hand through his hair and he tucks his head into the crook of my neck. "Hey, its okay Little One. I'm not going to force you to do anything. I'm here for you when you want or need me. Okay?" I say softly and he nods into my neck. "It's gonna be okay." I say softly as he grabs the back of my shirt and pulls me tight to him. He slowly calms down without crying but it just makes me worried as to what hell his father put him through to make him repress his emotions like that. We'll work on it. I play with his hair and keep him close in attempts to calm him. I'm going to kill that bastard if he ever hurts Shoto again.

He just holds me and doesn't say anything like he's broken and it hurts my heart. I pull us to lay on our sides and pull him into my arms. "Hey, baby. Its gonna be okay. I'll be here for you." I say softly as he curls into me tightly. He grabs my shirt as if I'd leave and I rub his back. "I'm right here, I've got you and I'm not letting go, Little One." I say softly and he nods intobmy chest. I try my best to comfort him and see my dad pop up at the door. He opens his mouth as if to say something then closes. I motion for him to go and he silently closes the door and walks away. I'm glad he's home and can help the Old Hag while I try to determine what brought this silent breakdown from Shoto. He still doesn't cry but just holds onto my shirt tightly while I rub his back and comfort him.