19 Todoroki's POV

I take him back to the house and he has his hand over his mouth the whole way. I bring him inside and start cooking after I turn on some TV for him. "Katsuki, whats on your mind?" I ask quietly as he walks into the kitchen and he blurts out, "I feel like I'm being a burden to you. It was your first day today and you had to deal with me and this damn quirk. And I love you. I love you so much it hurts. Why does everything have to be so complicated? I love you, I want you. You love me, right? You still love me after the fights and the assassination attempt and the reporter? I messed up, I caused this. I'm so sorry, I-" He starts but I grow tired of his self doubt and kiss him. He kisses me back eagerly and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer. I kiss him hard until he has to pull away to breath. I bite his neck harshly, right at his soft spot. He moans and goes weak in my arms. "I love you. Don't ever doubt it, I love you. Its okay, you were doing what was right. Yumeina was in the wrong. I have a more important question, are you okay with answering that right now or do you want me to wait until the quirk wears off?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Its so much easier to talk with the quirk, if its that important just ask me." He says and I reach in my pocket before I kneel down, holding out the ring I found in the box. "Bakugo Katsuki, you have been the light of my life and I can't see it without you. Will you marry me?" I ask, my whole posture is tense, but this feels right. "Yes! Oh my All Might!" He says and offers his hand. I put the ring on his hand and he basically tackles me in a hug. He's crying and I wrap my arms around him, laughing and wiping away tears even though we're sprawled out on the kitchen floor. "I love you." He says and presses kisses all over my face. I shift and move my hand to grab his chin and kiss him. He kisses back eagerly and I manage to sit up with him in my lap.

He sits on my lap and slides his tongue along my bottom lip. I give him entrance and he pushes against me softly. I grab his hips and pull him closer before he eventually pulls away. "I love you." I say and kiss his neck. "Press?" He asks but he's obviously distracted. "Lets tell them. I dare the company to say no." I say and he nods in agreement before wrapping his hand around my neck and pushing me to lay down. My hands are pushed back with me and I keep them there as he pulls my shirt off then leans down. He slowly trails rough kisses down my neck and I lean up into them, tossing my head back. "You're so pretty, little one." He purrs and I almost moan. He purposefully targets my soft spots and my toes curl at the caring and slow treatment. He suddenly pulls back and picks me up, pinning me against the counter. I understand him and we both strip before I wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer. He grabs my waist and kisses my neck gently, making me melt.

I hold his face and pull him away slightly to run my thumb across his cheek, watching as he leans into my touch. "Have I told you how much I love you?" I whisper and he kisses my cheek sweetly. "I love you so much... fiancé." He says and I kiss him again as soon as the word leaves his mouth. He kisses me back gently before pulling away but staying close. "Bend over the counter for me, Little One." He whispers in my ear and I shiver before obeying him. He lines up up before sliding his hard cock inside me gently, making me moan softly. I whimper as he pulls almost all the way out before pushing back in. He's soft and slow, taking his time and savoring each moment. He slides his hand up to mine and laces his fingers through mine. I grip his hands tightly and lay my head to the side, moaning as my eyes roll back. He leans down and kisses my cheek before I arch my back into the counter. He moves to my back, kissing and nipping until it leaves marks. "I can't wait to marry you." He whispers and moans softly just after.

"Oh fuck." I whine as he pulls my head back by my hair and kisses my neck. "H-Harder." I beg, loving the sweet and tenderness of this but needing more. He happily obeys, making me press into the counter as he starts to pound into me. "Oh my god." He moans and grips my hands tightly. "Ah, ah, ah~!" I moan as I finish and relax against the counter. He pushes into me a final time before he comes, both of us holding hands tightly. "Are you okay, Little One?" He asks softly and I nod. "C'mon, lets take a shower." He says and pulls out. We clean up our mess before going to the bathroom. Akachan barks at the door but I won't let him open it. He huffs but we get in the shower.