20 Bakugo's POV

After we get out of the shower and get dressed, we curl up with Akachan on the couch. I kiss him at least every 5 minutes and he laughs at the excess of affection I'm showering him with. I make sure Akachan is happy too, petting her and keeping her close. Shoto is curled up on my chest and she's snuggled into both of us. I get a handful of hair at the back of his head and pull him in for another kiss. He kisses me back softly and rests his hand on my cheek. We only pull away when we have to breathe and even then we're pressing kisses to each other's face and neck. "Hey, let's get that call over with." He says and I nod, grabbing my phone from the floor beside the couch. I call my assistant and he answers, second ring. "Hey, Ground Zero! Has the quirk worn off?" He asks as I put him on speaker. "Yeah, basically. Hey, I'm with Shoto and we're wanting to make a public announcement." I say and Shoto laughs, kissing my cheek. "Of course, I'll make it happen. Whats up?" He says and Shoto says, "We're getting married." My assistant gasps and we laugh.

"Oh my All Might. You're joking! GZ, I don't mean to be homophobic or anything but this will not go well with the public a-"

"Fuck the public. I love this man and I'm marrying him. Do you expect me to hide him like I'm ashamed?"

"N-No, I never-"

Shoto cuts in, "You expect him to hide me? Wow. I just came to this company, never thought they'd be ashamed to have a top 5 on their team."

"That's not what I mea-"

"Then what did you mean? You gonna make me hide him or not?"

"Would it look better if I was in a different company?"

"No! Of course not. What I meant to say was I'll have a live conference ready at lunch tomorrow." He says quickly and Shoto kisses my lips then grins. "As you should. That's all, I wanna spend some alone time with my fiance." I say and my assistant makes a slight gagging sound and Shoto slaps my shoulder slightly. "Katsu!" He says sternly and I laugh before kissing his cheek. "Alright, calm down. See ya." I say and hang up before he can respond.

"You shouldn't have done that." He says lowly and I grin. "Yeah, why not?" I tease and he puts Akachan down off the couch. She huffs but trots off to her bed. He puts his hand around my neck and the look in his eye both excites and scares me. "Remember back in highschool when I introduced you to overstimulation?" He growls and I gulp. Fuuuck. "Whats your safe word?" He asks and bites the soft spot on my neck. "K-Kerosene." I whimper and he grins. "Good boy. Clothes off, I'm going to get the ropes." He says and gets up suddenly. I groan but obey him as he leaves me on the couch. I leave my clothes in a pile on the end table. He comes back with smooth ropes and he already has his clothes up. I stand up to kiss him but he pushes me back down on the couch. "Lay down, Kitten. On your stomach." He says and I raise an eyebrow, sitting up defiantly. He chuckles lowly and knows what I want, I want him to earn my submission. He puts his hand on my chest and forces me to lay down. I'm not sure how he manages to tie my hands together and to the couch but he does.

He traces a finger down my chest and down my inner thighs, watching with a almost sadistic smile as I arch my back towards him. He avoids my aching cock and traces everywhere but there. He kisses my neck and targets my soft spots, biting heavily and resting his hand on my thigh. I whimper and almost shake beneath him. "T-Thought you were going for over stimulation, not un-nder?" I groan as he teases me. He grins. "Why can't I have both? I know you'll love it." He says and bites the soft spot on my neck. "Ahh~!" I moan out as he makes a mark there. "Are you going to behave?" He asks and I grin cockily. "That all you got?" I ask and his hand is around my throat instantly. He squeezes the sides and I moan lowly. Fuck! He grabs a bandana from the table and wraps it around my eyes before tying it. He slides his hand down my stomach to jerk me off as he places kisses and bites everywhere. I groan and he replaces his hand with his mouth, using his quirk to make his mouth so hot and it makes it feel so much better.

He slides his finger down to tease my hole and I tighten my fists. "Fuck!" I yelp and arch my back. He slides a finger inside me and bobs his head up and down as I whine. I spread my legs eagerly and he moans to reward me, the vibration sending tingles of pleasure all throughout my body. I toss my head back and try to thrust up into his mouth. He pins my hips down with his free hand and slides another finger inside me, simultaneously fucking me while he sucks me off. "Mmh! M-More, please!" I beg and he pulls off my dick to say, "Moan for me." Then shoves my cock all the way in my mouth and heats up again. "Shoto~" I moan loudly and arch my back, putting on a show for him. He slides another finger in me and curls his finger just at that sweet spot that makes me see stars. I cum right then, screaming his name but he swallows and keeps going. He makes me cum countless times for what feels like hours and I'm crying by now. He's sucked me off while he rubbed his cock and came on my chest multiple times, even rode me and we both came some as well. "S-Shoto! Fuck~" I groan and thrash weakly as I cum again. He still doesn't stop even as I tense around his fingers and my cock twitches in his mouth. "P-ple-ease." I cry and he looks up at me as he makes his mouth hotter and moans. I toss my head back and sob.

I'm overly sensitive and on the verge of safe wording out. It doesn't take much for me to orgasm and I'm coming just over and over. He slams his fingers back inside me, curling them at just the right spot every time as he gets rougher with his mouth. He suddenly switches his hand and mouth, shoving his tongue inside me and searching for my sweet spot as he warms his hand with his quirk and starts pumping roughly. I scream as he curls his tongue right at that sensitive spot and moans. I come again and cry out my safe word weakly. He pulls away immediately and unties me then takes off the blindfold, putting the ropes and bandana on the table. He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom before cleaning me up and holding me as I stop crying. He gets me a hoodie and tosses on a tank top and sweatpants before we lay on our bed and cuddle. I pant and hold onto his shirt weakly as he rubs my back. "Its okay, kitten. I've got you."