4 Bakugo's POV

He picked me up and is carrying me to my room. I play with his shirt and lean my head against him, I'm just happy to be back in his arms. He sits dowm on my bed with me on his lap as my parents have gone to bed. He had kicked his shoes off at the door but reaches down to gently take mine off "Come on now, its time for you to sleep." Shoto says softly and I curl into him. "Can you just stay?" I say softly and he nods. "Of course I can, Kat. Just relax now." He says and moves to lay down so I'm at his side. I wrap my arms aroumd him and tuck my head into his chest. He rubs my back softly and I fall asleep to his gentle breathing.

~Time Skip~

I wake up with a groan and a slight headache to find someone's arms around me. "Fuck no. Two damn years and I'm not about to st- oh." I start basically yelling then instantly quiet down as I notice its Little One. He jumps up and grabs onto my shoulders. "What? What? Two years? Huh?" He says and I blush. "Sorry, I jus- wait how am I here with you? We didn't...?" I trail off and he shakes his head quickly. "You just wanted me to stay while you slept and I fell asleep and uh, we definitely need to talk." He says and I groan silently. Shit, what did I say amd can I pass it off as being drunk? "Like now?" I ask and he shrugs. "Whenever you want. No rush." He says and I nod. "So what did I say last night? I vaguely remember calling you but I don't remember you getting there." I say as he sits up. Wait, he took my shoes off? Aw! Nope, focus.

"Well, a guy hit on me so you punched him." He starts and I nod. Guy deserved it. Would've done that sober.

"And you called me Little One..." Yikes, I'm a dumb ass. That probably hurt.

"And then you said you still had feelings for me." He finishes and looks away. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! I open my mouth to say something but I'm stuck. He slides a little closer to me which just makes my blush worse. "Well... Kitten?" He asks and my heart pounds in my chest. Ugh, he can't just do that! He puts a hand on my waist lightly and presses a soft but encouraging kiss to my neck. I missed this too much and am practically melting at his touch. "Use your words." He reminds me as I put a hand on his side to pull him closer. I can't just say it all at once. Well... fuck it. "I still have feelings for you." I blurt out and he freezes for a split second. "I have feelings for you, too." He says quietly and I pull his head away from my neck so I can kiss him.

He eagerly kisses back and I move onto his lap. We both take it slow and stay gentle but I'm wondering if he missed this as much as I did. I wrap my legs around him as he bites my lip gently and we pull away to breath. He wraps his arms around my waist and we press our foreheads together, just breathing for a moment. "Kitten?" He says and I shiver slightly but look down at him. "Hm?" I ask and he grins. I think I just fell for him again. "Nothing, just missed being able to call you that." He says and I blush but kiss him again. He kisses me back eagerly and gently slides his hand under my shirt to run his hand up and down my side. "You're so pretty." I whisper between soft kisses and he blushes. I bite his neck gently and he whines. I shiver slightly, I'd forgotten what it felt like to make him whine.

"Can we watch a Disney movie?" He asks and I smile, pressing kisses all over his face. "Of course. I kinda saved some of your favorites." I say and he kisses my cheek but lets me get up to put a Disney movie in. He opens his arms as the trailers start to play and I move into them without hesitation. I missed this, but I've been saying that a lot recently. I tuck my head into his chest and we watch our Disney movie, just like we used to. I reach up to play with his hair softly and he smiles, allowing it without hesitation. Well that was quick, evidently we really can't stay away because in a matter of 2 days living together we went from awkward conversations as 'friends' to cuddling in my bed. I run my hands through his hair and over his face gently and he leans into my hand softly. "I missed you." He mumbles and I smile. "I missed you too." I reply and press a kiss to his nose gently.

He brings me closer and we watch the rest of the movie together. "I missed watching Disney." He says afterwards and I smile. "Could've watched it without me." I say and he shakes his head. "Nope, not the same." He replies and pulls me closer to kiss me. I kiss him back eagerly and put my hands on his face gently. He pulls away to bite my neck right at my weak spot and I whimper softly. "Kats- oh. Sorry!" I hear my mom say and I groan, pulling away. This is why I didn't want to leave here again, it makes me feel like a fucking highschooler. He's blushing almost as red as his scar and I'm sure I am too. He leans up and kisses me one last time before we get up. I walk into the kitchen where the Old Hag is and cross my arms. "Shoto, honey. There's food in the fridge, no need to bite my son's neck." She says. I'm going to die of embarrassment. Shoto blushes and goes to the living room to avoid her. "Speaking of food, I wanted to ask if you'd mind cooking lunch." She says and I roll my eyes. "Yes, Old Hag. Grab a snack if you want one. Have you drank water today?" I ask and sbe huffs. "No, but I'm fine. Let me grab some chips and I'll be out of your hair." She says and I frown.

"Nope, you're drinking this." I say and grab a water bottle and put some ice in it before offering it to her. "Excuse me? I am your mother, you don't get to tell me what to do!" She snaps but I grab her hand and put the water bottle in it. "Fine, just drink the damn water and I'll have lunch soon." I say and she grabs some chips before leaving. As soon as she leaves I poke my head around the corner to see Shoto playing on his phone in the living room. "Shoto, come keep me company while I cook." I offer and he gets up, putting his phone in his pocket and walking over. I smile amd start getting out supplies as he sits on the counter. I start cooking and occasionally talk with him between it. I let him taste some of the food and he hops off the counter to stand behind me and put his arms around my waist. I smile as he rests his head on my shoulder and reach up to pet his head a moment before I go back to cooking.

I finish up shortly and he helps put the food onto plates. He turns to me and kisses me again and I kiss back without hesitation. He gently pins me against the counter and puts his hand on my hip. I pull him tight against me and deepen the kiss softly. He slowly pulls away and we both smile.