23 Todoroki's POV

It breaks my to see him like this. Its the weekend now and I've been spoiling him with affection since Thursday but he's kept his phone on him at all times and the ringer all the way up. He got a spam call yesterday and he looked like he was about to cry. Now we're cuddling on the couch with Akachan and watching Disney movies. I'm cuddled into his back with my arms around him as he tunes out the world and watches The Emperor's New Groove. I pet his side and kiss his neck, play with his hair and trace shapes over his stomach and chest. He enjoys the affection and leans into it but I can tell he's thinking about Naku. Akachan cuddles into his chest and he pets her distractedly. I press another kiss to his head and make him sit up with me. He just lays against my chest tiredly. "Wd should eat, babe." I point out and he shakes his head.

"I don't feel like eating." He says and I frown. "Then I'll cook. You have to take care of yourself." I say sternly but he turns on my lap to cling to the sweatshirt I'm wearing. "Please don't leave." He whispers and I pull him tight to me. "I'm right here, kitten. You can sit on the counter." I offer and he nods. I pick him up and stand as he clings to me weakly. I get an easy but spicy meal going and sit him on the counter, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back easily and whines softly, which I automatically know what means. He's in pain. Not the physical kind. "Talk to me, kitten." I say gently and he shakes his head. "That woman gave me a bad feeling. I don't think Naku is safe, but I can't legally take her." He says and I kiss his forehead gently. "We'll be there for her if she isn't. I promise." I say firmly and it seems to soothe his nerves. He sits on the counter and I cuddle him as the food cooks on the stove. He tucks his head into the crook of my neck and goes weak in my arms. I pet his back and hold him, knowing he just needs support right now.

He lets out a long sigh and he stay there, occasionally cuddling into each other and kissing the other until the food is done. I break away briefly to fix our food then let him hold the bowls as I carry him back to the couch. We start to eat as the movie starts again and he looks at me tenatively. "Sho?" He asks quietly and I give him my full attention. "I love you." He says and I kiss him softly before saying, "I love you too, kitten. Don't ever doubt it." He nods and lays on my lap as we put the bowls on the floor for Akachan to lick clean. I play with and braid his hair as he slowly falls asleep on my lap. I keep petting him until he falls asleep then carry him to our bedroom. I lay him down and cover him up before pressing a kiss to his forehead. He mumbles in his sleep as I carefully slip away. I clean the kitchen and Akachan accompanies me as I go through each room, tidying up. I do the laundry and take out the trash while I'm waiting for it to get done. I fold the laundry and put it up, moving carefully and quietly around our room.

I see something shiny and look over to see his engagement ring on his finger. I smile and go back to the kitchen, making sure all of the dishes are clean and put up. I sweep the house and make sure to feed Akachan then continue to clean up any mess she may have caused. We've got to potty train her sometime soon. I turn off the TV and put the movie back in its case then back into the box for safe keeping. I do a once over of the house before heading back to our room and looking at my precious sleeping fiance. He looks so at peace now. I smile to myself and push the hair from his face before curling up with him on the bed. He wakes up a little to see me and just wraps his arms around me before closing his eyes again. He plays with my hair and I basically melt in his grasp. We both slowly fall asleep with him holding me. We wake up to the sound of his phone ringing.