8 Bakugo's POV

Its too much fun seeing him squirm. I slide off his lap to pull his pants and boxers off, looking up at him to make sure its okay. He nods and I pull his and mine off. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer so he can kiss me aggressively and I eagerly kiss back, knowing he's heavily worked up by all my teasing. I slide back onto his lap and he pulls me tight against him. I grind against him and he groans, grabbing my hips and making me go faster. I whimper and bite his neck needily. "Please fuck me." I whine and he lifts me up slightly then slides me down on his hard cock. Oh fuck, that kinda hurts a little. Then again, I haven't had sex in 2 years. He notices me wincing and tensing up and rubs my back softly, hugging me to him in the process. I tuck my head into the crook of his neck and whimper softly. "I know, baby. Wait a moment." He says and runs his hand through my hair. I slowly start moving up and down on his cock and he puts his hands on my hips.

He takes it slow but helps me move up and down softly. His breath hitches and he nips at my neck gently as I whine. He pulls away from my neck to kiss me and I kiss back without hesitation. We take it slow and stay gentle but my pain has turned into pleasure. I think I love him. Not just like, love. I can say it mentally. I love him. He's sweet and pulls away to press kisses to my face. "Are you okay now, Kitten?" He asks softly and I nod. He moves me a little faster and I moan softly. He presses soft and loving kisses all over my neck and cheeks as I move faster. I moan and feel him shudder beneath me. I lean down and bite his neck roughly as I get faster, needy now. He groans and makes me go faster with his grip on my hips. I can't stop moaning but try to stay a little quiet as he bites my collarbone roughly. I go weak but he keeps moving me up and down his cock roughly. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whine as I start to tense up, getting close. He moans against my neck and I cover my mouth so I don't scream as we cum together. I'm panting softly at this point and he slides me off his dick gently. "I sure as hell missed that." He murmurs and I nod in agreement as I lean against his chest. He rubs my back and leans back against my pillows as we calm down. "Baby, I can't wait until we get to our apartment." I say and he smiles. "Me too, but what are you thinking about?" He asks curiously and I pull away to look at him, having a lot of fun with the idea in my head. "Tying you across a table and making you scream my name." I say and I can see his eyes change to lust but slight embarrassment. He blushes by bites his lip as I lay my head back on his chest.

He probably thinks I'm kidding, but I'm not. I've got rope in a lot of my boxes, I'll make it happen. I reach up to play with his hair and let my mind wander as he rubs my back softly. We cuddle together and he kisses my forehead. I smile and we eventually get up and get dressed. "Tomorrow." He says and I nod. "Tomorrow." We go to the kitchen and he keeps me company as I cook us all dinner. I occasionally let him try cooked bits of food and stand in front of the counter he's sitting on to hug him while the food cooks. Dad comes in from work after a while and thanks me for dinner then goes to check on the Old Hag. I'm so glad I don't work on weekends and have tomorrow off to move. He waits until my father is out of sight then pulls me in for another hug. "I missed you, kitten." He says affectionately and I smile. "I missed you, little one." I respond and wrap my arms around him.

He rests his head on mine and I decide to wait to call my family over to eat and just hold him for the moment. We eventually break away and I let him get down. "Grab you a bowl while I get dad and the old hag." I say and he nods before kissing my cheek. I walk into her office and yell, "Dinner's ready!" Then walk out as she yells back, "No need to bust my ear drum, brat!" I roll my eyes but we all fix food and sit down to eat. "So, you're moving out tomorrow?" Dad asks and I nod. "Yep." I say and eat some more. "Are you taking Shoto with you?" The old hag asks and I nod. "Yep." She huffs and I look up from my food. "I'm gonna miss you, Shoto." She says and Shoto laughs. "Ouch." I comment and keep eating, used to her shit. "What? I will. I won't miss you as much, you're a brat. But he's funny and makes ice." She says and Dad laughs with Shoto. "Yeah, yeah. Just eat." I say and roll my eyes. She grins but eats and Shoto grabs my hand beneath the table. I hold his hand on my leg softly and run my thumb over the back of his hand. We all finish eating and Dad starts cleaning the dishes. "Shoto, wanna hang out in my room and talk about the apartment?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah!" He says and we get up. "Just stay quiet." The Old Hag says and I roll my eyes. Shoto ducks his head and blushes as we head to my room, probably to cuddle up and sleep.