< chapter >

After a day of outing and yoongi continuously staring at jimin, everyone returned to the hotel tired.

Hoseok's hands was filled with shopping bags because while playing cupid hoseok never had the time to shop. To think about it, he never had time for himself either.

He threw all the shopping bags on the bed and lied down. All his life, he loved his job but spending time with such an amazing people like Jimin, Namjoon and all, Hoseok didn't feel like going back.

But he had to. That was what he was destined to do. This was just another case in his life. The moment he returned he would be congratulated on yet another successful mission and then he would be given another mission. And life would go on. Hoseok would be wiped out of all their memory and life would move on like before. It was sad but it was the truth.

Hoseok was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice Yoongi walk into the room. 

"Wow, I've never seen you so deep in thought. What are you thinking about?"

Hoseok jumped a bit. He quickly shook his head and said, "  Nothing."

"You're unusually jumpy but whatever."

Eager to drop the topic, Hoseok said, "So, what about Jimin? Staring at him all day won't bring him back to you."

Yoongi glared and said. "I wasn't staring at him. He just happened to be in my line of sight."

Hoseok sighed. "Always in denial. If you continue being like this, I might have to take Jimin from you."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at him and said, "What did you say?"

"Hahaha, you get triggered so easily."

"Shut up"

"Listen, what needs to happen is a talk between you and jimin. You both need to stand in front of each other and TALK. And I know exactly what to do.

Hoseok took out his phone.

(imagine hobi is a verified person)

Hoseok smiled and said, "Done! Now I want you to go to the terrace and talk to him"

Yoongi was taken aback. It was too early to face to jimin. He couldn't do this.

"If you even think of not going, I will personally drag your ass out of this hotel room. Don't try me, I WILL do it."

Yoongi gulped. Hoseok sounded scary so Yoongi decided to go. He knew he would have to face Jimin someday but it's just that that day came early.

He quickly dressed himself and went to the terrace. He was so nervous. Jimin meant to so much to him and this moment would tell him whether Jimin would stay with him or leave him.

He took a deep breath and walked into the terrace. There were some people there, most of them couples but it was easy to stop Jimin with his loose sweater and black tights.

Yoongi took a deep breath and walked towards Jimin. He lightly tapped his shoulder and Jimin turned around, expecting to see Hoseok but was shocked to see Yoongi.

Yoongi was so closed to Jimin's face and Jimin had to admit that Yoongi looked so much better up close, if that was even possible.  His eyes were burning into Jimin's and there was just so many unsaid words between them.

Yoongi was the first one to speak, "Jimin..."

It felt so different. It felt so nice to hear Yoongi say Jimin's name. It was much better hearing it in real life than over a video call. 

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for treating you that way. You are angel and I shouldn't have treated you that way. It's just i have my demons but I'm too scared to overcome them and i hurt you instead. What i did was unforgivable but i--I love you too much. So, I'm asking you to forgive me. You don't have but I want you to because, because I don't think i can live without you. I love you too much."

Jimin looked at Yoongi in shock. In an instant, all the memories where Jimin was hurting because of Yoongi flashed through his mind but it didn't hurt. For some reason, all that matters to him is that Yoongi still loved him.

But of course, there was some doubt in his mind. What if Yoongi left him again? 

"Will you promise not to leave me again? I don't think my fragile heart can handle it."

Yoongi took Jimin's soft hand in his and said, "I love you and I could never leave you again."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet none of you expected that update, right? I have my exam on monday and im so going to fail it. ugh, studies stresses me out too much.

Anyways, keep reading, commenting and voting

Love, 

<33