✨ CHAPTER ✨

Yoongi looked nervously at his phone as he patiently waited for the jimin's side of the call to become clear. His two friend, were in another room, politely eavesdropping.

Yoongi crossed his fingers and hoped that Jimin was really who he said he was. He didn't know what to do if Jimin turned out to be someone else.

Jimin, on the other hand, was on the verge of having a gay panic attack. He never expected Yoongi to ask him for a video call.

But to think about it, he never expected Yoongi to text him in the first place.

When the network connections become stable on both sides, the duo were able to see each others faces clearly.

Jimin thought that Yoongi looked even better than he did in his pictures. His eyes looked intimidating but once you knew what he was like, those eyes looked nothing but kind.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was so happy and scared at the same time. Well he was happy that Jimin was really who he said he was but was scared because Jimin was absolutely, devastatingly gorgeous and that was making Yoongi's heart beat faster than he'd ever felt it beat.

Jimin's eyes held a certain kind of innocence that made Yoongi want to protect Jimin from the rest of the world. His lips were plumpest and most kissable lips he had ever seen.

Yoongi cursed himself for thinking about Jimin like that. Jimin was a friend.

"You look nice." Yoongi said, once he came over his initial shock.

Jimin smiled, making Yoongi's heart race faster for what seemed to be the millionth time in the day. "You don't seem to bad yourself."

Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"I-I mean, you look hot. No, that ca-came out wrong. You look pr-pretty? Gorgeous? Nice? Umm, yeah. Damn, this is was way easier over text."

Yoongi smiled at how cute a flustered Jimin was.

Jimin's heart also started beating faster once he saw Yoongi's smile. Sure, he had seen a lot of pictures of Yoongi and his gummy smile but there was something different about being the reason to his smile. Jimin wanted to do more of that.

"Your cheeks look so squishy." Jimin blurted out and covered his mouth in embarrassment once he realized what he had said.

"I know." Yoongi said.

A silence hung over in the air but for reasons unknown it wasn't awkward. It was an enjoyable, comfortable silence.

However, Yoongi decided to break the silence.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"What?"

"Let's watch a movie together. You have Netflix right?"

"Umm, no"

"Wait, what? Why?" Yoongi asked, confused as to why someone wouldn't have Netflix.

Because I don't have enough money, thought Jimin but decided not to voice it out.

Instead he said, "My final are coming up so I cut off my subscription because I didn't want Netflix to distract me."

"Oh okay, well then, you can watch through <random site> " Yoongi said, buying the lie.

"Okay, what movie are we watching?"

Yoongi smiled diabolically at Jimin and said, "IT"

-------

"Yoongi hyung, what's happening?" Jimin asked, covering his own eyes with hands.

"Why don't you open your eyes and watch?"

"I don't want to" Jimin whined. "It's scary."

Yoongi chuckled and watched as Jimin suffered.

-------

"That was fun" Yoongi said, once they finished watching the movie.

"No, it wasn't. it was fun for you, not me you mean ass hoe." Jimin said, grumpily.

Normally, Yoongi would've killed someone who even dared to speak to him like that but when Jimin spoke like that he found it cute.

"You know, you are really cute when you swear right?"

Jimin immediately flushed and said, "Shut up"

Once again a silence fell between them which was broken by Yoongi. "So, umm, want to do this sometime again, I mean its fine if you don't want to"

Please say yes, I don't think I could ever have enough of your face.

"Is that even a question to ask? You are my idol, how could I say no to you?"

Yoongi smiled but it wasn't real. "So you are chatting and video calling me only because I am your idol? So its not like you actually enjoy being with me, right?"

"I didn't say that! I like being with you. It makes me feel nice. You are like a boyfriend I can never have." Jimin said. "Umm, I mean, right. So umm yeah, bye."

Jimin quickly disconnected the call, not wanting to embarrass himself any further.

You are like a boyfriend I can never have.

What makes you think you can never have me, Jimin? Thought Yoongi.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Do I have any readers?