chapter

Jimin should've been used to it but he wasn't. Every time they video called, Jimin's heart would beat like crazy. Jimin often wondered what it would be like if he met the older or his boyfriend in real life.

INCOMING VIDEO CALL FROM @ITSMESUGA

ACCEPT | DECLINE

He smiled once he say Yoongi's face. Yoongi smiled back at him and said, "Jimin-ah. I missed you."

Jimin blushed and childishly said, "as if"

"So, what are you doing?"

"Me? I was getting ready. I have to go in some time so I can't stay long."

"Oh, so my Jimin is busier than me, huh?" Yoongi said, comically wiggling his eyebrows, feeling accomplished when his boyfie started smiling.

"shut up, hyung."

"anyways, what is this oh-so important work? Seems to me like this work is more important to you than me. Anyways it's a weekend, so what work?"

Jimin was hesitant so reply but he didn't want to lie to Yoongi. When his friends told him that Yoongi hated people poorer than he always brushed them off but deep down, he did consider it. Because there was always that "what if". What if Yoongi hates me once he gets to know my financial state, what if he leaves me and finds someone else?

But Jimin didn't want to lie to Yoongi. It had been nearly 6 months since they started dating and clearly Jimin meant more to Yoongi than his financial state, right?

Jimin was sure that he meant more.

"I know it's a weekend, hyung. But I need to go to my part time job."

Yoongi frowned. "Part time job?"

"Yeah, I work at starbucks."

"Oh, so you are like a rebel, huh. Wanting to work even though you're parents give you money."

"No...I don't have enough money to go by. So I have to work."

Dread was filling up Yoongi. This didn't mean...this couldn't possibly mean that...no way.

"Jimin" Yoongi said. He had to ask this question. "Where exactly do you live?"

"<random street>"

Yoongi felt all the color leave his body. It was that place. The place where all the worthless people live. People who shouldn't even be talking to Yoongi. People who were poor and disgusting.

"What the fuck? So, you are telling me that you are a poor little bitch that begs other people for money? How dare you? How dare you even thought of dating me? Of course, I was the stupid one. I should've known."

A crack in Jimin's heart. That was what Yoongi's words had caused. Jimin had took years, years to build up his self confidence after his parents death and it all went it vain with just a couple of words from Min Yoongi's mouth.

It hurt and broke Jimin to hear these words from Yoongi's mouth. He hadn't realised how much he loved the older until now. Jimin didn't feel like living anymore as the tears just started to flow.

"I am not going to fall for you're fake crying. You're so disgusting. I bet you planned to rob me of my money like a whore."

Another crack, another wound. Jimin just wanted this to be over. He didn't want to live anymore.

"Yoongi—"

"Don't even say my name with that disgusting mouth of yours. We are over, bye." And Yoongi cut the call, leaving a shattered Jimin alone in his house.

Jimin was trembling, shaking and the tears were just not stopping. A relationship shouldn't have hurt this much but why did it?

He picked up his phone and opened his chat with Taehyung. It hurt so much and he wanted his best friends with him. otherwise jimin might do regrettable things.

 otherwise jimin might do regrettable things

---------

I know I generally update on a Saturday Sunday but I feel like I am taking to long to finish to book so here you go, an early update.

also, i changed the synopsis

P.S- there will still be an update on Saturday and Sunday.

Love, <3