Cupid

Jung Hoseok was yet again successful in his job. They didn't call him the world's best soulmate matchmaker for nothing. He did only the best in his job.

He took one last glance at the couple he got together. After their confession, they looked so happy with each other that it made Hoseok smile.

He loved his job.

He loved seeing find the person that truly loved each other. He hadn't failed even once in his job. Many agents in the company had returned with failed couples.

When a person doesn't find their soulmate at the age of 21, then they live a miserable life. They cannot love anyone else and would live alone.

This was the main reason why the lord sent them down. The normal public cannot see them, only if the agent willed them to.

An agent's job is simple. Every month they are given a list of ten couples to get together. They have to accomplish the task before the submissive one turns 21.

Sometimes circumstances are not in favor of people and their soulmates are probably in different countries or has various disabilities.

Hoseok walked home, which was under a tree, and took out his phone (the phone is also invisible) to see which couple he had to get together next. It was his last couple out of the ten.

"Hmph." He thought. "It's a gay couple. It's been quite sometime since I got one."

The names read:-
Min Yoongi X Park Jimin

There were pictures attached with the names.

"They will look like a cute couple." Hoseok thought.

He began looking through their biodata.

Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 24
Profession: K-pop Idol.
Description: Very arrogant and proud. Detests poor people. Hates those who live in tiny houses and barely manages to live through. Only has two friend, Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin. Treats anyone else like trash.

Hoseok raised his eyebrows at the description. He sounded like a douchebag. He sort of felt bad for park Jimin dude but he was no one to judge.

He moved on to Park Jimin.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 21
Profession: Starbucks worker
Description: Selfless and kind. Even though he barely has money he gives a lot to everyone. He lives in a one room apartment and his only income is from his Starbucks job. His life doesn't seem to be getting any better. He is a huge fan of Min Yoongi and is madly in love with him. Best friends are Jungkook and Taehyung.

Hoseok sighed. This was definitely going to be hard for him. Yoongi sounded like a rich royal brat.

There was only one good thing about this. Park Jimin was already in love. The only problem was their social classes and Min Yoongi's attitude.

Hoseok sat there for two hours, racking his brains for ideas on how to get them together.

As time passed on Hoseok began to panic. This was the first time he was out of ideas. And out of idea practically meant failure.

He looked at the phone. A particular app stood out to him.

Instagram.

Maybe. Maybe he could work it out.

He crossed his fingers and prayed that it worked.

He couldn't fail this.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Hello, the first update is out. Most of the story will be in text form but there will be some chapters which will be in third person.

Keep reading commenting and voting,

Love,

pixiedust