✨CHAPTER✨

Yoongi threw his phone on his bed, out of frustration. All he had to do was get a picture from Jimin. How hard was that?

Turns out, it was one of the hardest things he had ever done.

Ever since, Yoongi had started chatting with Jimin, he found himself anticipating texts from Jimin. He liked chatting with Jimin.

Maybe that's why it was so hard to get a picture. The fact that Yoongi actually considered Jimin as his "friend" was scary. He was afraid that if he asked Jimin for a picture, Jimin might send him a fake picture because Jimin was infact a pedo.

"Ahhh" Yoongi screamed as he stared at his phone screen. He had completely made a fool of himself previously.

"Heheheh"

Yoongi smacked his head against the wall. He hated the fact that his head was filled with Jimin. He found himself thinking about Jimin a lot.

His bell rang and Yoongi went to open the door, already knowing who was there at the door.

"Yo! Yoongi my friend" Jin said, as he made his way into Yoongi's house. Namjoon quietly followed behind.

"What were you doing?" Namjoon asked when they all settled down in Yoongi's bedroom.

Thinking about Jimin

"Uh, song lyrics" Yoongi said.

"Boring" Jin said. "Wanna know why we came over?"

"No"

Jin rolled his eyes. "We want to ask about the Jimin boy."

"I didn't" Namjoon murmured. Jin glared at his boyfriend and he immediately shut up.

"Oh him. What's so great about him? Nothing? Nothing. You guys don't need to bother. I totally wasn't thinking about him. I was—" Yoongi immediately shut up, realizing he said too much.

Jin smirked and said, "Damn, that's the most I've ever heard you say in a sentence. You were thinking about him, eh?"

Yoongi decided to keep his mouth shut, afraid that once he opened it, he might start blabbering.

"Did you get his picture?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"You idiot, get his picture. NOW!"

Yoongi immediately picked up his phone but hesitated before opening Instagram.

"Is this necessary?"

"Yes"

Yoongi gulped and opened his chat with Jimin. For some reason, his heart was beating very very fast