✨chapter✨

Jin was nervously pacing around the room. Sure, it was weird that he invited his best friend (who he was mad at) ex to his house but Jin felt like jimin was a genuinely good guy and wanted to show that jimin was worth everything.

Jin heard the bell ring and looked at Namjoon. His boyfriend just smiled at him and said, "I think your guest is here."
He took a deep breath and opened the door. He saw jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook and for reasons unknown He was so happy.
"Hiiiiiiiii!," He said, all nervousness fading away. He went and gave each of them a hug while namjoon just smiled at them because he wasn't really a touchy person, unless it was Jin.
Jimin was surprised by this warm welcome and despite knowing Jin and his boyfriend for less than a minute, jimin immediately felt welcomed.

But that of course didn't mean he trusted them, he wasn't going to trust anyone easily anymore. he couldn't trust anyone anymore after what yoongi did to him.

at the thought of yoongi, jimin felt a pang in his chest. Jimin was trying, he was trying hard to get over yoongi but it was hard. Especially hard when he had fallen in love with him.

"Jimin, you fine? You look spaced." Asked namjoon giving jimin a dimpled smile. Jimin smiled back at him and said, "yeah."

"So I was really excited for you people to come over to already cooked some food. So, let's go and eat?"
Jimin merely nodded at Jin's words. It suddenly dawned on him that how out of place he felt. Jin's house was really big and for fucks sake, Jin and Namjoon were world famous celebrities.

Jin noticing how uncomfortable jimin and his friend felt, said "I know you might feel uncomfortable here but I'll try to be a good host and make you guys comfortable."

The three merely nodded.
———
The day passed and though the all cake from diffferent economical backgrounds they got along really well.

"Ahem, you said no body could beat you in Mario kart. But look, I won." Jungkook said evil chuckling.
Jin hung is head down in shame and namjoon just rubbed his back laughing at his boyfriends cute antics.

Jimin was also having loads of fun. He hasn't laughed so much since god knows when but at the same time, a small part of him felt sad. The four weren't aware but they were being all cute with their boyfriends and jimin couldn't help but feel like a major fifth wheel. He wished he had yoongi with him.
———
Unfortunately the day had come to an end and they were giving each other their final goodbyes
"We should meet up more often." Jin said after the younger ones left.
"Yeah, but any meeting without yoongi feels weird. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy. I just wished yoongi was here with us."
Jin sighed. "Jimin is such a sweetheart and I wish yoongi would realize that a persons personality matters more than their wealth."
"But on a brighter note, I think we should adopt the three of them."
————
I was supposed to update wayyyy earlier than this but I have exams so I was unable to.
Also, follow me?
Keep reading, commenting and voting
Love,
<33