All For You

Chapter Sixty-Nine - All For You

We had been at the loft hanging out with Rachel, which wouldn't have been my preferred activity though Blaine had promised to take me out to dinner in his favourite place in Brooklyn, and any promise of food with my fiance was enough to have me make the trek to Bushwick.

"What's in Bushwick?" Serena asked when I rejected her offer for coffee in Central Park.

"Our friend from high school, I say friend like we've ever really been friends," I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"I know the type," Serena sighed, "I also know what it's like trekking to the other side of town for love. Which reminds me, you and Dan definitely need to meet, he's a writer too."

Serena had spoken briefly about her ex-boyfriend from Brooklyn, and there relationship sounded even messier than the one she had just got out of with Nate. What was obvious though was her remaining feelings for him. "We should all go out some time, me, you, Dan and Blaine, it could be fun."

"I'd love that - have you spoken to him yet then?" I teased, knowing Serena had been in conflict over whether to or not.

She smiled, "I went on a walk with him just the other day I'll have you know."

"Text me a time then and we'll arrange something," I winked, before saying goodbye to catch a taxi cab.

I met Blaine and Rachel just outside the building, walking in with them. As soon as we walked in, Blaine's eyes settled on something in the kitchen space. "Wait oh my god when did you get a Sodastream!"

"Santana posted it here the other day," Rachel revealed as Blaine went to play around with it. There was a knock to the door, Artie rolling in with Kurt behind him as we opened it.

"Sorry I'm late, I've been on the phone to the police all afternoon," Artie looked visibly shaken up, and I was concerned to what might of happened.

"What happened?" I asked, hoping it wasn't anything too bad. At least he wasn't hurt.

Kurt sighed, "Artie was mugged on the subway, his backpack had his laptop and his keys and everything in it and the police are basically saying there's nothing they can do."