Teenage Dream

Chapter Three - Teenage Dream

The next few weeks were difficult at school. Sam and I had formed a sorta friendship group together, so I spent most of my lunches with him still sitting opposite me. Occasionally Quinn would come over, sit with us, kiss his cheek, caress his arm. I couldn't stand the near sight of the girl. I suppose she didn't know, but she stuck with him despite what he did, and that spoke enough for me. Watching the Rocky Horror Show with Dad and Carole was hard too, seeing Sam up there, enjoying himself. He even came out in only gold pants, and as embarrassed as I was seeing that with my Dad next to me, it was a cruel sight as I found myself somewhat heartbroken by him. I had to watch it though, for Finn and Kurt.

The problem with the Sam situation was I couldn't help but blame myself for not texting him, not making an effort to catch up with him that week when he joined Glee. Though it wasn't like he did the same, so I supposed we were both faulted.

Everything changed when Kurt approached me at school, the second time ever. "Do you still have your old school tie and blazer? I need it."

"How come?" I questioned, I doubted they would fit Kurt, they barely fit me anymore and I wasn't going to let Kurt cut them up for some fashion look.

"I've got to sneak into Dalton, the guys want me to spy on their glee club," Kurt said, and instantly an idea came to mind.

"Not without me you aren't," I said as we began to rush out of the school to go home and prepare to break into Dalton Academy.

For the first time since I and Sam ended things, I was beginning to get excited again. By sneaking into Dalton, I could see Blaine again? and maybe even find out why he never texted, as well as help Kurt out by spying on them. To say the least, my old school uniform was a perfect match to Dalton's, all I needed now was to look like a guy.

"I snuck this wig from the costumes department last year as I wanted to see what I looked like blonde," Kurt said, pulling a blonde wig from the top of his wardrobe. "It's a bit Coach Sylvester but it'll do the trick."

I barely looked like a boy with my petite frame and wig, but at least the blazer and tie made it less questionable. Kurt had managed to find a red tie and black blazer, which was good enough.