The Luckiest

Chapter Ninety-Two - The Luckiest

"And so now by the power invested in me," Dad begun, but I couldn't even look over and see the tears that brimmed in his eyes. My eyes were fixed on Blaine, who in only a few moments would be my husband. "it is my honour and delight to declare you husband and wife. You may seal this declaration with a kiss."

His hand reached for my waist, pulling me close to him as he initiated the kiss. I felt as if my whole body alighted on fire with this kiss, which had taken me from his fiancée to his wife. I couldn't focus on any of the cheers and claps, but only the sweet, softness of my husband's lips against my own, and how perfect they were.

We broke apart, knowing that we easily could have gone on without any restraint. Blaine was brimming with the widest grin and the most smuggest look in his face, and I knew I must have looked similar.

"I am pleased to present the newlyweds, Mr and Mrs Anderson!" My Dad declared, and I clenched onto my husbands arm as he looked down at me and smiled as we began to walk out of the room.

"I'm going to have to get you back for this surprise you know," I giggled into his shoulder.

"You've got the rest of your life," he smirked, still looking down at me with love as we walked out.

I was mostly following Blaine, who led us outside to a beautiful snowy garden. I was handed a soft, fur shawl to keep me warm as we took a few photos. Luckily the photos went as quickly as possible, as I was aching to get back inside to the warmth of the reception.

"I'm guessing you had a lot of deliberation with Kurt then," I murdered to Blaine as we sat at the table, still waiting for the food to come as everyone talked around us. I knew this was the opportunity to talk to my family who had been sitting around us, and I had so much other time I could use talking to Blaine, but he was the only person I wanted to speak to.

He chuckled, "Kurt is a lifesaver, you have no idea. I mean, I'd like to think I could have still pulled it off, though he knew all the details."

"That's a lie you so couldn't have pulled this off," Kurt chimed in.