Epilogue

Third person POV:
Gajeel, Levy, and Iron decided to work together to find the cause of the black mist and all the people's sudden fear. They have no clue what awaits them during their mission. There is also something on Gajeel's mind. He has been making secret visits to mountains and caves and always returned with cuts and scrapes during their mission. Levy starts to get worried about him and asked Iron if he knew anything, he told her that it wasn't his secret to tell. Levy then tried to ask Gajeel, but he just said that he had his own way of training and needed a dangerous scenario to help him train. Levy told him to be careful and to take care of himself better as she patched him up. Their mission went on and they finally found what was causing the mist and it was a dark guild performing a forbidden ritual to summon a demon from Hell to do their bidding. Safe to say that nobody will hear from them again. But in the shadows of the guild hall, a pair of pure blood red eyes and a sinister smile appeared and approached one of the still living members of the dark guild. "My time has come." A monstrous voice said, and a claw made of dark shadows and red veins shot out of the darkness and dragged the only living member of the dark guild into the shadows. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH...." All went silent as a crunching sound was heard and blood started spraying all over the place and pooled up in a small area of the guild. "The sons of my mortal enemy shall be my greatest trophies. And one has a mate that I will enjoy breaking and turning into a mindless slave." The voice said as a creature with wolfish features and demonic features was finally shown in the moonlit night, "Metallicana, Igneel, Grandenya, Wiselogia, and Liselogia your slayers won't be able to defeat me this time. For you are no longer here to save them! MY VENGEANCE WILL BE SWIFT AND BLOOD WILL BE SPILLED! FOR I AM THE DARK DEMON WEREWOLF! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the creature shouted and howled into the night as it disappeared with the rest of the corpses in the dark guild hall. No one will be able to defend against this threat from Hell, only those who have trained with the elemental werewolves will be able to defeat this threat from Hell. A nightmare that is real, a terror from the darkest parts of the Underworld, the monster that might end the era of Werewolf Slayers. What will happen if this monster succeeds? No one will be safe from this abominations tyranny.

(A/N: This is the end of this story. I want to thank all of you for reading this story. I also want all of you to know that this is part 1 of a 2 part series that is being released. The chapters for part 2 have been released but the offical relase date for chapter 1: Keeping Levy Safe is yet to be decided. Once I have worked some things out, it will be released. Again, thank you all for your patience for the end of this story. Alsdo, if you have any good villain names for this guy I created, let me know in the comments below. Thank you and have a great day.)