Chapter 18: Staying with Gajeel Part 2

Levy's POV:
"What's with the smile?" Gajeel asked me, "Oh, well, it's just that this gives us time to spend more quality time with each other." I said with a bright blush on my face and I saw Gajeel blush as well and I saw his tail wagging and I couldn't help but giggle at the sight, "Why are ya laughin' Shrimp?" Gajeel asked me, "It's just the way your tail is wagging, it makes you look even cuter." I said as I kissed Gajeel's cheek. I felt Gajeel wrap his arms around me and held me close to his chest, "Levy, please I don't want to be the one who hurts you. If I did hurt you, then I would never forgive myself for hurting you." Gajeel said and I could tell that he was holding back something from his past by the way he was acting, "Gajeel, you're keeping something from me aren't you." I said, "I don't like talking about my past that much. But, yeah I'm keeping something from ya." Gajeel said and I looked into his ruby red eyes and saw pain and sorrow in them. "You can tell me anything Gajeel." I said, "When I was little I had this friend who was a human and she was the only one who I told what I really was beside you. We would meet at the docks of our hometown and hang out with each other for hours and we were both really happy back then. But one day a group of dark guild members came into town and started destroying everything. My mom and dad tried to use their werewolf magic to help protect the people with the help of my friends' parents who were members of an official guild and their powers were really strong but they were defeated and killed right on the spot. I was hiding with my friend shielding her eyes so she didn't see what was happening to our parents. Then, something in my head made me collapse and when I woke up I couldn't remember who I was protecting or who the girl I was protecting was. And it seemed that she didn't know who I was either, so we went our separate ways and I've been searching for answers and to find out what happened when I collapsed." said Gajeel. Then something in my head started to hurt and Gajeel was in pain as well, "W-what's happening?" I asked, "I'm not sure, Levy stay in my arms I'll keep you safe. I promise." Gajeel said and that's when I remembered something from the past.

Flashback to when Levy was a little kid
Younger Levy's POV:
"Come on Lev, we got to keep running. Our parents are fighting to keep us safe so we could get away." said the boy with black raven hair like Gajeel's and his eyes were ruby red like Gajeel's as well. "But, what's happening Gaj?" I asked my best friend, "A dark guild is attacking our town trying to find and kill me and my parents." he said. We turned a corner and my best friend stopped and I saw both of our parents fighting evil wizards and that's when my best friend pulled me to the ground and covered my eyes for some reason. "Gajeel, what are you doing?" I asked, "You shouldn't see what's going on, Levy." Gajeel told me then both of our heads started to hurt and when it stopped I looked around not sure where I was and I saw a boy with black raven hair looking at me, "Who are you?" I asked, "Who am I, who are you?" he snapped at me and I was scared so I ran and went back to my house and on the way there I saw both my parents lying dead in the street with two other adults who looked vaguely familiar and I saw the boy who saw them as well and started crying as he ran away and so did I in the direction of the city of Magnolia where I joined the Fairy Tail Guild and they became my new family.
End of flashback

Gajeel's POV:
When I opened my eyes and looked at Shrimp we were both in shock to finally realize that we were best friends, "I can't believe it, it's really you, Gaj." Shrimp said with tears rolling down her face, "Lev, I remember now we've been friends since we were kids. And we were in love even before the attack on our hometown." I said as I held Levy in my arms and in my heart I felt something start to set back into place and whatever spell that was cast on the both of us seemed to finally fade away as all of our suppressed memories returned. "I've missed you so much, Lev." I said, "And I've missed you as well Gaj." Shrimp said as we leaned closer together and kissed each other for what felt like an eternity. At first, I thought that my inner wolf would take over again but I didn't hear my inner wolf's voice at all, as if the spell that was cast on me to suppress my memory about Levy also created my inner wolf to keep the memories locked up. I didn't put much thought into it because I lifted Levy up but our lips never parted and I walked us to my room and laid her beneath me and continued kissing her. I then started to kiss her neck and her moans were like sweet music to me and it drove me to continue to find her pulse point and once I found it I continued to kiss her pulse point and earned even louder moans from my Shrimp. "Gajeel, please keep going. I want us to keep going." Shrimp said.