Chapter 10: A date with Gajeel

Time Skip, after the job that Gajeel and Levy went on and returned to the Fairy Tail Guild
Levy's POV:

'I can't believe that Gajeel asked me out on a date. Well I can believe it because I was hoping that he would ask me out eventually.' I thought to myself as I saw Gajeel eating iron at a table in the guild hall and I kept smiling and Jet and Droy were trying to get my attention about a job they wanted to go on, "Huh, I'm sorry guys what were you saying?" I asked, "We asked if you wanted to go in this job with us Levy, after all we are team Shadow Gear." said Jet as he handed me the flyer, "Well actually guys there's something I need to tell you. I'm going on a date tonight so I can't go on this job with you guys. Not this time though." I said as I tried to make sure they wouldn't over react like they did when they saw me and Gajeel in my motel room back in Magnatar town. "Who are you going on a date with?" asked Droy as both he and Jet seemed to be rather annoyed at the fact that I was going on a date, "Um, i-it's G-Gajeel." I said softly in a low voice, but they seemed to hear me and they went ballistic and saw Gajeel and walked over to him. 'Not again.' I thought to myself then I saw that Jet and Droy did something that I didn't expect they gave Gajeel praises and knelt before him saying, "We're not worthy." at the same time. "Beat it you two, I don't have time to mess around with you two." said Gajeel as he looked over in my direction and I saw that both Natsu and Lucy saw me blushing and I knew that they weren't going to let me live this down for at least a few months. "She loooves him." said Happy as he flew over to me and saw my face and put two and two together and found out that I liked Gajeel. "Sh-Shut up Happy!" I said, and I ran out of the guildhall and ran to my bookstore to drown myself in a book to try and calm down and cool off as well.

Gajeel's POV:
I left the guild hall a few minutes after Shrimp so that no one knew about our relationship, but I saw the look on Salamander and his mate and I figured that they must have figured out that Shrimp and I are going out on a date, and knowing how Salamander is, he's probably going to hold this over me for a few months. I followed Shrimp's scent to her book store and the sign said closed, so I looked around to make sure no one was looking, and I jumped up to the roof and opened the roof door and went inside following Shrimp's scent to where she was hiding, "Shrimp, you okay?" I asked when I found her and I saw that she was crying so I sat down with her and she nuzzled her face into my chest and I held her close to me and she cried out all of her sadness and she started to calm down and she looked up at me and I looked into her soft brown eyes and she stared into my red ruby eyes, "G-Gajeel, d-do you think that Natsu, and Happy will tell everyone about us?" she asked me, "Well, knowing Salamander, he will probably tell everyone, but his mate on the other hand, that blonde hair chick, she'll probably just stop him and take him somewhere so that he won't tell anyone as well as that blue cat." I said, and I kissed her head and her face turned bright red after I did that, and I smirked at her and she started to get flustered. "You just don't know how to stop being so hot and sexy, do you?" Shrimp asked me, "Well, I'm hot and sexy and you know it, Shrimp." I said in a low voice and I felt shivers go up her arms and she seemed to smile when I used that low voice of mine.

Levy's POV:
'He just doesn't know when to quit. But I guess that's one of the things I like about him.' I thought to myself as he used that low voice of his to send shivers up my arms and my spine, "So, we better get ready for our date tonight Gajeel." I said as I started to calm down more and thanks to Gajeel I was. "Yeah, well the reservation is in fifty minutes. And I still need to get ready." said Gajeel, "So where are we going for our date anyway Gajeel?" I asked, "Um, it's called the Golden Trident." said Gajeel. I was surprised that Gajeel was able to get us a reservation at the Golden Trident; it's a very fancy restaurant that is very hard to get a reservation for. "How, were you able to get a reservation there?" I asked, "Well, the owner owed me a favor, and let's just say I can get in there for as many meals as I want just as long as I help him out every once in a while." said Gajeel. Wow, I didn't know about that part of Gajeel's life was like this at all, "So, you and the owner have a history?" I asked, "Yeah, we were in the same pack once and we both left it when we found out about what they were doing. We haven't seen each other for a while, the only time we do see each other is when he asks for a favor." said Gajeel, "So, then, we better get ready then." I said as I took Gajeel's hand and we left my bookstore and went to our houses and got ready. It took me a little longer to get ready but when I was ready there was a knock at my front door and I knew it was Gajeel so I opened the door and saw Gajeel in a really nice suit and his hair looked like he used a really strong gel in it to make it look like the way it does. "Wow, Shrimp, you clean up nice." he said as he handed me a flower and I blushed and took it, "Thanks, you're not too bad looking yourself, metal head." I said with a giggle, "Hey, that was uncalled for." he said, "That's what you get for calling me 'Shrimp'." I said laughing at his blushing face. "Well, I guess I deserved that. And I kind of like that nickname." said Gajeel, then we left for the Golden Trident restaurant.

Time Skip
Golden Trident
Gajeel's POV:
Once Shrimp and I got to the restaurant I saw my old friend Vince at the front doors and I knew he was a werewolf since his scent was somewhat like mine but since I can use Iron Werewolf Slaying magic my scent is different than his, "Vince, it's good to see you old friend." I said as I shook his hand, "Black Steel Gajeel, I haven't seen you in a few weeks. Where've you been my friend?" he asked, "Oh, you know, here and there. I actually joined a new guild, Vince." I said as me, Shrimp, and Vince went inside the restaurant, "So you joined Fairy Tail, huh. Great for you man. And this must be your m... I mean girlfriend you told me about." said Vince, "Dude, I already told her about my past and what I am." I said, "Seriously she knows?" he asked, "Um, yeah I know that Gajeel is a werewolf, and judging by your reaction, I'm guessing you're a werewolf as well." said Shrimp. "You know, for a human, you're pretty smart." said Vince as he took me and Shrimp to our table, "Thanks, I think." said Shrimp, once my friend left me and Shrimp alone we looked at the menus and selected the food we wanted. "So, Gajeel how long were you and your friend in a pack?" Shrimp asked me in a whisper, "Um, for about two years until we found out about what they were doing to humans. After that, we left and went our separate ways." I said as our waiter came over and took our drink order then went to get our drinks.

Levy's POV:
Gajeel and I were having a great time at on our first date, and who knew that Gajeel was able to tell such amazing stories. "You know something, this is actually one of the best days of my life." said Gajeel as he took out his wallet to pay for the check, "Same here, Gajeel." I said as I smiled and brushed a strand of my hair out of my face. Once we left the restaurant Gajeel and I held hands and walked back to my house, on the way back to my house Gajeel seemed like he was pushing a side of himself back or something, "Gajeel, what's wrong?" I asked, "It's nothing. Just my inner wolf trying to break loose." he said as he leads me to my front door. As I opened the door I turned to Gajeel and I saw his ruby red eyes were gleaming with a kind of need to have me all to himself, luckily I read all the books about werewolves so I know what was going on with him. "Hey, Gajeel, do you want to stay the night with me?" I asked him, "Are you sure that's a good idea Shrimp? I don't want to be a bother." said Gajeel. "I'm sure. And there's only one bed but it was made for two people." I said and when I realized I told Gajeel about the one bed my face turned bright red. I saw that Gajeel's face was bright red as well, "Um, if you're sure I won't be a bother, then okay. But um, I usually sleep in just my boxers that's it." said Gajeel, 'Oh my god, he only sleeps in his boxers. Then that means he'll show off all his muscles and he'll be sleeping in the same bed as me. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.' I thought to myself as I felt my face heat up even more than it already was and I passed out. When I woke up I found myself in my bed and Gajeel was sleeping next to me in his boxers, he looked even more sexier than ever. I got out of bed and went in my bathroom and took a shower and got into my pajamas which consisted of a pair of short sleep pants, and a blue tank top. Once I got back into bed with Gajeel I was still cold even with the blankets over me so I pressed myself against Gajeel's chest and I could feel his warmth seep into my own body and I felt calmer than ever before. Then I closed my eyes and I was instantly asleep.