Chapter 9: Asking Levy out

Levy's POV:
"I hope Gajeel's doing okay." I said to myself as I got some sandwiches and took them back to the room and I saw Gajeel was sleeping and he looked so peaceful and even more hot than before. 'GAH! Why do I keep thinking that?' I thought to myself so I didn't wake up Gajeel, then I placed the sandwiches on the table and opened mine up, I don't eat meat that often and after watching Gajeel eat liver and kidneys from his last kill I wasn't in the mood for meat for a while. Gajeel opened his eyes and looked like he was feeling better, "How you feeling?" I asked, "Like crap. But a little better now that it doesn't really feel like we're moving." he said. I smiled knowing that he's found a way to subside his motion sickness even though it was a little gross about how he does it. "I got you a sandwich loaded with a bunch of different meat." I said as I handed him his sandwich and he touched my hand with his as he grabbed the wrapped sandwich, I blushed a little and continued eating my sandwich. 'I wonder if he'll ask me out with him at one point. Meep, why'd I think that?' I thought to myself as I felt my face flush with heat and I hope that Gajeel wasn't looking.

Gajeel's POV:
I noticed that Shrimp's face was all red so I kind of knew that she was thinking about me, I smirked and I remembered that I brought my guitar with me and I stood up and the shackles I made extended when I reached up and I grabbed my guitar case and pulled it down and placed it on my bed and opened it up. I took it out and sat down and started tuning my guitar and Shrimp saw that I had my guitar and smiled at me, "I didn't know you played guitar." she said, "It's just something I do in my downtime." I said as I continued tuning my guitar and I saw Shrimp smile at me again and I pulled out some sheet music and started strumming on my guitar. "I've actually been working on something recently and I wanted to share it with you. I call it 'Be with You'." I said as I started singing the song while playing the tune on my guitar.    

Gajeel's Singing POV:
'You gotta listen up, listen up

There's not a thing that I can't get from you
Boy I don't need that much need that much
How can I tell you what I wanna do?

I never needed you to give me things
I never needed gifts or diamond rings
All I ever need I, need I
All I ever need is here with you

Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?

Oh, oh

Oh, I can't get enough, get enough
Don't ever let me be away from you
I'm gonna hold you tight, hold you tight
Cuz you're the only thing I can't lose

I never needed you to give me things
I never needed gifts or diamond rings
All I ever need I, need I
All I ever need is here with you

Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?

You can't buy your way into my heart
But you don't see that I just want you
You get me things
But I don't care

Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know
That I just wanna be with you?
Baby, there's a place where we can go
Where it's always shining like the snow
Listen to your heartbeat don't you know

That I just wanna be with you?'
End of Gajeel's Singing POV:
Once I said that last part of my song I saw Shrimp's eyes were glittering with happiness and joy, so I smiled and placed my guitar down and decided to ask her something. "Levy, I've been wondering, would you like to go out on a date with me once we finish the job and get back to Magnolia?" I asked, "G-Gajeel, I would like that very much. Yes, I'll go out on a date with you when we finish the job and get back to Magnolia." she said as she smiled and hugged me tightly, "You're really cute Shrimp." I said as I breathed in her incredible scent and I felt my inner wolf start to become wild so I had to keep myself under control so I don't do something that I'll regret. "Shrimp, do you mind getting off of me, please." I said and she did with a full red face as she realized that she was on top of me, "I-I'm sorry, I just got excited when you asked me on a date." she said nervously, "It's alright, and just so you know, you have a really nice scent." I said as I smirked at her and she seemed to melt when she saw my smirk so I figured that I could use my smirk to make her heart melt anytime I wanted. "You're really cute when you start to melt like this Shrimp." I said keeping my smirk on my face for a little bit longer until I started to get tired and I laid down on my bed and ate my sandwich and I scarfed it down since my inner wolf was craving meat again and the meat tasted really good and even though it wasn't the same meat that I use to counteract my motion sickness, it did the same thing like the meat from my kills that I make to keep my bloodlust in check.