Chapter 5: Werewolves are real

Gajeel's POV: 

When I woke up the next day I smelled something really good in the air so I went to find out what it was, I followed the smell to my kitchen to find Levy cooking breakfast and I know I should have been mad at her for messing with my stuff but for some reason I just couldn't get angry with her. Maybe she is my lifelong mate, "Hey Shrimp, morning." I said as I walked up to her and I smelled her scent which made me even calmer than before and I felt my wolf instincts dissipate for the time being and I felt, normal. "I still don't like being called Shrimp but when you call me that I don't mind as much." said Levy as she handed me some coffee and I took it and it had bits of iron in it, just how I like my coffee. "How'd you know that I liked small bits of iron in my coffee?" I asked Levy as she placed a plate of iron pancakes in front of me, "Well I kind of figured you would put iron in your coffee so I put some in it for you. Also, you still owe me an explanation about you being a werewolf who can use iron werewolf slaying magic." said Levy as she sat down in the chair next to me and ate regular pancakes and drinking regular coffee. "Yeah, I guess I did say I would explain things this morning. Well first off, I was born a werewolf, just without the weakness to silver. Second of all, I was trained by the Iron Werewolf Metallicana to use Iron Werewolf slaying magic. Then eight years ago he disappeared and left me alone in the world, selfish bastard didn't even say goodbye to me. Now, um, I can turn into a werewolf whenever I want, and I can turn my black fur into iron like daggers which can cause serious damage to anyone I fight." I said and Levy seemed to be taking the whole thing pretty well so far. "So, you can do all sorts of things while in your werewolf form?" she asked me, "Yeah pretty much." I said as I finished my iron pancakes.

Levy's POV:
"Wow, this is a lot to process Gajeel." I said as I took a sip of my coffee and Gajeel smiled at me and his ruby red eyes made him even more hotter. 'Wait why'd I just think that?' I thought to myself as I tried not to blush, "So, anything else I should know about werewolves?" I asked, "Yeah, um, there's another Werewolf out there somewhere killing innocent people just for the fun of it. And one day I'm going to find the asshole and end him." said Gajeel as he said that last part to me. While Gajeel and I were eating breakfast, I got a text message from Lucy asking where I was, I picked up my phone and told her that I was at Gajeel's house and that NOTHING happened between us. Of course, Lucy sent me a smirking emotion sign and I blushed beat red again. I put my phone down and looked over at Gajeel who was finishing his coffee and after that he got up and took care of the dishes. "Let me take care of those dishes for you Shrimp." said Gajeel as he took the plate from in front of me and went into the kitchen to take care of them, I smiled and thanked him for doing so and I went back to the guest room to get dressed into my normal clothes. Once I got my clothes back on I went to the living room to find Gajeel reading some of the books about werewolves that he bought from my store a few days ago and writing down notes and stuff. "What are you doing Gajeel?" I asked, "Just trying to find the werewolf who's been killing innocent people and find out anything about more werewolves out there in the world." said Gajeel as he continued to write down notes. I saw an image of a werewolf from the book that Gajeel was reading and it looked like a thing from a horror movie and a nightmare combined into one.

Gajeel's POV:
"So, what other kind of things can you do Gajeel?" Levy asked me, "Well, I can turn humans into werewolves. But I don't do that at all, Metallicana told me that being able to turn humans into werewolves is a special gift only given to a few werewolves. And that I should only use it when I found my mate, but only if she agrees to be turned into a werewolf." I said as I continued to tell Shrimp about what I can do. "You can turn people into werewolves?" she asked me, "Yeah, but like I said, Metallicana told me only to do it to my mate if she agrees to it." I said as I realized what I said, and I know that Shrimp is my mate but I'm not sure if she likes me, I felt my face start to heat up so I quickly turned my head away from Shrimp, so she didn't see my red face. "Gajeel is something wrong? You just stopped talking after you said that Metallicana told you to only turn the person who's supposed to be your mate into a werewolf." said Levy as she tried to look at my face again, "Um, well I still haven't found my mate yet, or maybe I did. I'm not really sure." I said trying to draw attention away from the fact that I was talking about her. "Well, I wanted to thank you again for saving me. And that iron flower you made me really works when I need your help." said Levy as she smiled, and I have to admit her smile really makes me feel like not wanting to kill anyone at all which actually seems to be making my bloodlust dissipate altogether. "Gajeel, what's wrong?" asked Levy, "It's just my bloodlust, it's dissipating. I don't feel the need to kill anyone whenever you're around." I said, "R-really, so you don't feel the need to kill anyone?" she asked me, "No, well besides the fact my bloodlust was satisfied last night, and I won't have to kill any assholes for a few months. But when I'm with you, I don't feel like killing anyone at all." I said. Then I saw her brush a strand of her hair out of her face and I smiled at her and she must have saw me smile at her because she turned her face away from me and I could tell that it was because she was blushing.

Levy's POV:
'I can't believe Gajeel said all of that to me. He really cares about me. MaybeI should tell him how I feel about him. Wait, why did I just think that? He'sjust a friend who saved my life twice and I just found out he's a werewolf, avery hot, very sexy werewolf. GAH! What am I thinking?' I blushed even harderand realized that Gajeel was smiling at me, so I brushed a strand of my hairout of my face and turned my head away from Gajeel. "You have a reallynice smile, Shrimp." said Gajeel as he tried to look at my eyes but Ikept my face turned away from him, so he couldn't see me blushing so much."I-I'm sorry Gajeel, I've got to head to work. I'll talk to you later."I said as I grabbed my purse and my keys and walked out of Gajeel's house andheaded to the guild hall so I could meet up with Jet and Droy for a new jobrequest we were going on that paid over three thousand jewel for bringing in agang of thieves who've been stealing a bunch of stuff lately and the town ofMagnatar asked the guilds for help.