Chapter 15: R&R

Gajeel's POV:
As I was sitting in the chair next to Shrimp's bed I had my guitar in my hands and I was writing a new song and I continued working on it for Levy. I looked at her and I could tell that she was in a peaceful dream and I smiled knowing that once the doctors discharged her from the hospital we will be able to head back to Magnolia and I would have to make sure that Shrimp takes it easy until she makes a full recovery. "Gajeel, you're staring into space." said Shrimp bringing me back to reality, "Sorry about that Shrimp. I've been working on a new song while you've been sleeping." I said, "Really? I would like to hear it." said Shrimp. I smiled and sat up in my chair and set my fingers on the strings of my guitar and started playing the song.

Gajeel's singing POV:
"The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go (mmmm)
Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow (mmmm)
And you come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now (mmmm)
Take my hand, stop, put Van The Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance
And now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead (mmmm)

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date (mmmm)
You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate (mmmm)
We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay (mmmm)
And leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play
And I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me
Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead (mmmm)

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Oh I oh I oh I oh I
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Come on, be my baby, come on

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you"

End of Gajeel's singing POV:
Once I stopped singing I looked at Shrimp and saw her smile and I guess I was looking off into space again because Shrimp nudged my arm with her hand and I was snapped back into reality. "You really need to work on that spacing out problem of yours." said Shrimp, "Well, when I'm with you I can't help but space out." I said as I chuckled my signature chuckle and Shrimp smiled again and I leaned in and kissed her head, "Once the doc says your clear to leave we'll head back to Magnolia." I said. Shrimp smiled again and looked tired, "You should get some more rest Shrimp, I'll be here when you wake up." I said, "Alright, and don't do anything that will get us into trouble." said Shrimp, "Gihi, alright Shrimp. You got yourself a deal." I said and Shrimp smiled and laid back down and closed her eyes and went to sleep. I smiled and placed my guitar in its case and stood up so I could stretch out my arms and legs, "Excuse me Mr. BlackWolf." said the doctor who helped save Shrimp from dying, "Yeah, what is it?" I asked, "There's been a development. I'm afraid I can't release Ms. McGardner just yet, I have found out that she has an abnormality in her CAT scan. It would seem that she has been having frequent night terrors and they have left a magical dark spot in her brain." said the doctor, "Will she be alright?" I asked, "She will be as long as you are close by apparently. It would seem that your presence has a calming reaction and the magic dark spot recedes everytime you are with her. I would guess that whatever is causing these night terrors can only be stopped from the source." said the doctor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the Shrimp never told me anything about having nightmares, I was angry that she didn't tell me but I was also worried about her. "But, she can be released from the hospital as long as she is under watch right?" I asked, "Well, yes that would be the best option with these findings. Do you and Ms. McGardner have any place where the both of you could stay when you return to Magnolia now that the serial killer has been found and was announced dead where he was found." he said, "Yeah, my place back in Magnolia close to the Guild Hall." I said. "Well that would be the best place where she could be as long as you are with her." said the doctor as he left the room and left me and Shrimp alone in the room, I can't believe that Shrimp never told me anything about these night terrors that she's been having. I just don't understand why she never told me about them. "Gajeel, what's wrong?" asked Shrimp, and when I saw her all of my anxiety just dissipate, "Why didn't you tell me that you've been having night terrors, Shrimp?" I asked.

Levy's POV:
"Why didn't you tell me that you've been having night terrors, Shrimp?" asked Gajeel, and I was shocked that he found that I've been having night terrors so I looked away from him and tears started rolling down my face, the only reason why I never told Gajeel that I've been having night terrors is because that I never had the courage to do so. "I couldn't get the courage to tell you. I was scared that you would think that I was paranoid." I said, "Shrimp, I wouldn't say that to you. I would do whatever I could to help you get through them." said Gajeel as he placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away my tears, I looked at him and I hugged him and started crying my eyes out. "I'm so sorry I never told you. I didn't want to keep this from you, but I just didn't know what you would do when I told you." I said as I cried into his jacket and he kept me in his arms as I continued to cry. "It's alright, Shrimp. I'm not mad at you. Everything is going to be alright." said Gajeel, I looked up at him and he wiped away the rest of my tears from my face. "Listen, the doc said that until the magical dark spot is gone you need to stay with me for a while." Gajeel told me, I blushed and smiled at him, "Alright, as long as I'm with you I'll be alright." I said. Gajeel hugged me and I hugged him back.

Gajeel's POV:
Once Shrimp went back to sleep I went to the doctor to see if I could take her home yet, "Well, seeing as she has fully recovered from surgery, and all of her vitals are in perfect condition, she is all set to return home. Just make sure to stay with her until that magical dark spot in her mind is gone. Other than that, you can take her back home in a few hours once all the paperwork is filled out and processed." said the doctor as he gave me the details. 'Well, at least Shrimp will be able to come back home with me.' I thought to myself, then the doctor gave me the bill and the total amount was just a hundred jewel for all the medical help that Shrimp got. I paid the bill and filled out the release forms and I went back to the room and saw that Shrimp was still sleeping. So, I sat down in the chair next to Shrimp's bed and went to sleep since I was so tired because of all the anger that I let out on the serial killer made me even more tired so I won't wake up for a while.