Chapter 20: A New Job Request

Gajeel's POV: 
Once I asked the bunny girl to paint my sculpture for Levy I walked over to where Levy was sitting and sat down with her, "Hey Lev, you doing alright?" I asked, "Yeah, just a little shaken up after seeing you like that earlier. But, I'll be fine." Levy said to me, I was glad that she was getting over the fact that she saw me in my rampage form while I was in my werewolf form. I smiled at her and she smiled back, "Will you leave me alone. I don't want any of those cookies you made." the Ice stripper said as he was running from the rain woman Juvia as she continued pestering him and kept trying to give him what looked like cookies that were shaped as her face, "But my darling I made them just the way you like them." she said as she continued chasing him, "That's not the point. It's creepy that you keep making things in the shapes of my face and your face." said the Ice stripper, "Looks like they're going at it again." I said with a smirk, "Well, Juvia has had a crush on Gray ever since they first met." Levy said smiling, "Gihi, yeah I guess you're right, Lev. Still, it's freaking hilarious watching them run around seeing Juvia chase that Ice stripper all over the guild." I said laughing as the rain woman tackled the Ice stripper and he started to get really flustered, "Yeah, I see your point there Gajeel. It's really funny." said Levy as she started laughing as well. "Man, Gray you're so pathetic!" Salamander shouted as he started laughing up a storm at the sight and that's when the Ice stripper froze Salamander in ice that was used to freeze the Sun village, or so they told me. "Shut up Flame brain." said Gray as he appeared behind Salamander while the one who I thought was tackled by the rain woman but when I looked over at her the Gray who was beneath her turned to ice and shattered. "Ice copies have their uses." said Gray as he walked over to a table but not before releasing Salamander from his ice prison, "Damn it why is it so cold?" Salamander asked, "I froze you in ice Flame brain, that's why." said Gray as he walked away from Salamander and left the Guildhall, "Man, I can't stand that guy." said Salamander as he heated his own body up with flames to relieve himself of the cold.

Time Skip
Levy's POV:
Once everything started to calm down in the guild I went over to the request board and noticed a new job flyer asking for a script user and an iron werewolf slayer to help a village with a dark ominous fog that appeared a few days ago. "Hey, Lev what's wrong?" Gajeel asked me, "It's this flyer, it specifically asks for an iron werewolf slayer and a script user for some reason." I said as I took it off the board to examine it more closely, "I don't understand why this village would ask for the two of us to investigate this ominous dark fog." I said as I read the flyer more closely and opened an ancient tomb that I borrowed from the Magnolia ancient library and flipped through the pages while speed reading with the wing reader glasses that I put on to help me find the information I was looking for. "Man, even with those glasses you read really fast." Gajeel said as he watched me and looked at the flyer and gasped when he noticed something that I didn't, "Gajeel, what is it?" I asked, "In the image of the dark fog, in the far corner to the right. I know that thing, it's a demon wolf that has been hunting and killing innocent humans so it can gain more strength and continuously grow in power for each human it eats." Gajeel said as he had a hardened expression on his face as if he met the demon wolf before, "How do you know so much about it Gajeel?" I asked, "Metallicana, he told me about it before he up and left me eight years ago." he said as he growled lowly so that only I could hear him and he smashed the table from his anger that he was in, "Dude, what's your deal?" Max asked as he and Warren freaked out when Gajeel broke the table, "Shut yer trap." Gajeel said as he took the flyer and went over to Mirajane and told her that he would take the job. "It's all yours and doesn't forget to take Levy with you." Mira said as she smiled at me and I blushed bright red when she winked and I knew what she was hoping to happen between me and Gajeel, 'Oh my God! Why does Mira keep doing things like that and hoping things will get heated with her ships?' I thought to myself as I noticed Gajeel head towards the doors of the guild so I ran after him and he picked me up and ran towards his place so that we could pack for the trip to the village where the demon wolf is. "What can you tell me about this demon wolf?" I asked, "It's one of the many demons that aren't from the book of Zeref and it caused Metallicana a lot of trouble before. In fact, this demon wolf is actually the result of an unfortunate mating of a werewolf and a demon. Metallicana told me that if I were to find the demon wolf one day, then I was to use the power he gave me and kill it." Gajeel said as he packed a bunch of meat into his bag and started to eat some of it so that he was prepared for the train ride. I am still getting used to that side of my boyfriend with his way of counteracting his motion sickness by eating the meat of his kills which sort of made my stomach somewhat. "Hey, Gajeel I could just use the same spell to help with your motion sickness again." I said, "Doesn't really work that way. It can only be used once a month on a werewolf slayer that it was cast on." Gajeel told me as he ate more meat and swallowed it and he took a bottle of something and drunk it all, "What was that you just drank?" I asked, "Trust me, you don't want to know." Gajeel told me as he wiped his mouth and I saw the discoloring of red on his arm and wristbands so I knew what it was, blood. "What's wrong?" Gajeel asked me, "Um, was that blood you just drank?" I asked, "What, it was just a red dragon, it's an energy drink that I'm addicted to." Gajeel said and I was relieved that it wasn't blood that he was drinking, "How long have you been drinking it?" I asked, "I don't know, a year or two." Gajeel said as he tried to think of how long he's been drinking red dragon energy drinks. He then packed several bottles of the red dragon in his bag and stood up ready to go, "Ya ready Shrimp?" he asked me, "Yeah, I'm ready." I said with a smile and we both left the house and headed towards Magnolia station so we could catch the train to Nova Light village which was known for the production of lamp post lacrimas all over Fiora.