Chapter VII: ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ

Depuis le début

"Yes, now get ready, I'm gonna dig through my closet," he says starting to exit. Eden gasps,

"Can't believe you're being drafted to the closet war to fight the one and only, hetero frat micropenis," Eden says wiping a fake tear.

"Wish me luck, my love," he says bidding her adieu, blowing a kiss on his way out.

She grabs the kiss and holds it to her cheek before realizing the time.

6:43. shit.

~

Eden, now wearing her dress, is just about finished curling her hair when Andy knocks at her door.

"Are you naked? cause I'm walking in either way," he says from the other side of the closed door before walking in.

Andy walks in wearing a Jacquard button up satin black shirt, slightly tucked in the front of forest green velvet pants, with black boots, his short afro styled neatly, putting on some rings he speaks up,

"Now that outfit makes me wanna become straight."

"Awww, you mean it?" Eden says unplugging the curling iron before spraying her hair lightly.

"Darling, I swear to our lord and savior, Elton John, you are SEXY," he says looking through her jewelry.

"How sweet," she says as he pulls out a pair of rhinestone drop earrings,

"I completely forgot I owned those."

"I think... they'll go great with this outfit," he smiled giving her the pair.

"You know whose these were, right?"

"Your mom's, " he replies with a small smile.

"She wore these when my grandparents renewed their vows, " Eden stared at the earrings,

"Help me put them on?"

Andy nodded, helping her put them on as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look a lot like her you know, " Andy smiled, "I've said that a million times haven't I?"

Eden chuckled, "Yeah, " she lightly caresses the earrings, "but she was beautiful, so thank you."

Andy hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder. She turns around,

"Let's go before I mess up my makeup, it's already 7:50."

~
Spencer's POV:

I wait outside the club wearing a simple button-up with my dress pants, not that much different from my work clothes. With my hands in my pockets, I see a car pull up with Garcia and Morgan quickly thanking the driver as they exit the vehicle.

"Hey there 187," morgan chuckles.

"you're here early, " Garcia laughs.

"It didn't take me long to get ready, " I state.

"Obviously, " Morgan replies patting my shoulder.

Just then JJ and Emily pull up, smiling as they exit JJ's car.

"Hey, where's Eden?" Emily asks.

"She texted me that they should be here at any minute, " Garcia answers.

Right after she replies, a man and woman walk up towards the group.

Holy sh-

"Hey, " Eden smiles, "Andy this is Penelope, Derek, JJ, Emily, and Spencer."