Chapter 25: Standing Ovation

Start from the beginning

Grian rolled his eyes, "haha yeah."

George plopped himself down. "IDK wha you guys are talking about but IDK."
He lost track of what he was saying.
Maybe he just started the sentence without a point.

Mumbo took the liberty of explaining, "when Grian gets drunk he does this kind of Gollum voice impression and follows people around. It's proper eerie."

"HEY I want to see that- GRian drink this right now." George tried to force-feed Grian the rest of his beer which Grian almost snorted up laughing at his eagerness.

Shenanigans ensued and by the time George got back to Skeppy and Bad he was in a better mood.
The Joshua Radin version of the song Only You started playing and  the chill but familiar words calmed George down.

He just walked over and plopped down on the couch again next to Bad.

He was playing some word association game with Skeppy that honestly George didn't really care about because he was having trouble focusing on anything at the moment.

Skeppy would say a word and then Bad would reply with the first thing he thought of.

"Skeppy"
"Muffinhead"

"Badboyhalo"
"Muffinhead"

"Potato"
"Po-tat-o"

"Tomato"
"Tom-a-to"

"Car"
"Skeppy"

"WHat?"
"Mhm."
"Okay...."

"Country"
"Uh... Skeppy"

"Pfff- water"
"Ice"

"Party"
"Tired"

"Drunk"
"Skeppy"

"HEY-"
"WHAT?"
"OMG OK nevermind"

"Duck"
"Quack"

"Ok that was good. Um... sleep"
"Skeppy."

"WHAT?"
"Skeppy"

"DO YOU JUST THINK OF ME ALL THE TIME?!"
"ALL THESE THINGS U SAY APPLY TO YOU!"
"HOW-"

George decided to jump in.
"Clay"

Bad responded without thinking-
"Questions"

"Whaaaa?" Skeppy slurred, "Why queeestions?

"Because I still have questions." Bad gave an exaggerated eye roll, "duh."

"Aboot wha?" George asked.

"Abot da 'pew pew' ya know? Idk."

"UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH UR GOING TO MAKE ME EXPLAIN THIS NOWWWW?" Drunk Skeppy was even more melodramatic than sober Skeppy.

"FUCK THAT!" George yelled over Bad's annoyed "language!" "ITS NOT EVEN IMPORTAMT ANYMOR I EXPLAIN- OK SO CLAY GOT ATTACKED AND THEN GOT GONE FROM SCHOOL SO BYE THEN NOW."

Bad blinked slowly. "I dunnot undertand."

Skeppy shoved George back onto a pillow. "UR BAD AT EXPlAINING ILL EXPLAIN- OK SO SOCCER BOYS GONE CUZ THEY HAVE GAME BUT CLAY STAY CUZ HE HURT FOOT AND GOT WEEK OFF PRACTICE SO TEAM LEAVED THE SCHOOL EARLY AND CLAY STAY THEN GUY COME AND PULL OUT GUN AND PEW DA PEW BUT NOW HE FINE SO WHATEVS."

George pushed Skeppy back. "NO UR BAD AT EXPLAINING!"

"HEY DONT PUSH ME BRITSISH GOGGLE BOI!"

"SHUT UP YOU MUFFINS TELL ME WHA HAPPEN TO THA GUY WHO DID THA PEW PEW!"

"WELL HE YEET THE YEET AND DA COPS SAY IDK!" Skeppy shurgged.

"UR BAD AT EXPLAINED SKEPPY- WHAT HAPPEN WAS THEY DISAPPAER AND WE DONKNOW WHO DUN IT!" George loudly explained to Bad.