Transformers TLK x Reader

Start from the beginning

Once Y/N knew this she could not help but feel guilty and horrible... it was her fault and for doing something right... she ended up in the opposite situation.

-End of flashback.-

Now she was sitting on a bench next to Cade, who tries to come and cheer her up, talking about the possibilities and that the autobots don't hate her, that's the problem that hurts Y/N the most, those beings were like her family and now they end up hating her because of a mistake... she just wants everything to go back to the way it was before and... and she wants Cybertron to come back to life.

Y/N: 'Cade... I just want to be alone... and I know you are trying to help me but... I heard the team clearly... Optimus didn't say anything because he knows it's true, I'm an obstacle and just because I'm human and they don't want to "hurt" me their planet keeps dying...

Cade:' come on, it's not like that... we will find the solution and you know that what these idiots talk about is not serious, they love you, you are like a little sister... for Vivian and for me you are the same, you are family and we will not let anything happen to you... I will let you think alone, but remember... you are not, you don't need your solitude... come to us when you feel ready'.

Y/N just smiled at him sideways, pretending, then she set out to walk around the castle, thinking about what to do, sighing and rubbing her arms, felt the rain fall again and then, she heard them again. She just passed by the place where the autobots meet and heard the same thing as two days ago.

Op: 'she's a human, we can't trade lives... hers is not negotiable

Hound: 'but Cybertron needs that energy, what can we do?

Drift: 'we must tell her and she must do the right thing, it is a planet that is being put into play'

Op: 'we must take into account all the possibilities before asking her to sacrifice herself'

Hound: 'one question, if she decides to do it, how would she do it?

Op: 'the medallion will take the form of a new sword or scepter that will be inserted into the heart of Cybertron, Y/N should touch it all the time and... she could dissolve or become pure energy, giving life to the planet once again... it is very complicated since this has never happened before'.

Cross: 'would be like the tomb of the Primes... '

Op: 'it is possible... '

And that was what Y/N needed, yes, there was no other way and she would not let the planet die, she is going to sacrifice herself and now she has what she needs, but anyway there is a little pain in her heart... the knowledge that she will never see her family again... her friends...
Dropping some tears she goes to her room to write a short note saying how much she loves everyone and thanking them for the family time they gave her, and then she leaves the castle, in the rain... enjoying this one last time, its freshness and feeling some irony, her last day the weather was like a movie.
Doing use of her powers she arrives at the place of the final battle, where Cybertron is closer to the Earth.

Y/N: 'we need a good thunder... it must be loud enough to hide our departure from Earth...' yes, now she was talking to the medallion, as it seems to have a life of its own, this will be her last friend... and it seems that it knows about her plans, the medallion is determined to help her, so he covers her whole body.

Y/N:' wow! Ahahah is like Iron Man, what a good movie...(?) well... it seems that here it comes... ready...' And taking a breath of air, just when a big ray touches the ground, she makes use of her powers to try to get close to Cybertron, the medallion along with the energon help, as it already falls on Cybertronian soil.