Optimus x Reader pt 2.

Optimus x Reader Part 2.

10 years later.

No ones pov.-

Ten years had passed in particular, ten years since she said goodbye to the love of her life and the beings she considered family, of course, there was still Mrs. Junes and... Well, only she, the children were no longer children and studying in her little town in Nevada was not an option. Jack is now a paramedic in training in Washington, Raf was studying technology and robotics in New York, finally but not least, Miko was still figuring out what to study, at the moment she is part of a band that is taking shape and they are giving their state tour, being now in the Florida area...
For her part, Y/N stayed in her beloved town, being a neighbor of Mrs. Junes and having started a small bakery business, she had more customers every month and with Orion's help, everything was perfect.

Yes, Y/N found out that she was pregnant a few weeks after the autobots left the earth and returned to cybertron to restore the peace and life that they had fought so hard for not only there, but on earth, just the thought that at last their planet would be on a different path that the one of war, was peaceful and made one think that every sacrifice made was worthwhile.
Returning to the subject, Y/N had taught Orion everything about the autobots and cybertron, but she always made it clear that he shouldn't mention it at school and that if they asked about his father, he would tell them that he was in military service... his boy was so obedient that the secret never escaped him.
Orion is a light-skinned boy... blue eyes, his hair is black with some natural blue rays, the Y/N hair color surpassed the blue of Optimus' bioholofrom hair... but it didn't take away the fact that the boy has energon in his blood, he was born with a very peculiar mole on his right calf... yes, the mark of the autobots, every time she saw that mark she remembered her old love... but she was happy knowing that the opposite was in his planet watching his people prosper and forgetting little by little the cruel years of the war.

Now little Orion has begun his summer vacation and both Y/N and the little one are looking forward to another summer of adventure and fun, not knowing what is waiting for them.

-Optimus Pov.-

There hasn't been a day when he hasn't thought about the love of his life... Y/N, always remembers the beautiful moments but also the bittersweet day when they both said goodbye... the leader of the autobots thought that this was a farewell for life, that this time would be the last time he would see that beautiful smile and those bright eyes... but he was wrong.
With only 10 years (autobots time) Cybertron had returned relatively to normal and little by little old refugees were arriving to the planet that once was their home and now they were trying to fulfill that purpose again thanks to Optimus and the Prime team, widely recognized for bringing back to life that planet and more importantly... peace.

Since progress was rapid, it was no longer necessary to be as vigilant as the first few years back on the cybertron, not to mention that Bumblebee has now matured enough to be an equally important leader as Optimus and Ratchet, who took over as second-in-command... and advisor to several formerly medically-illiterate citizens.
Seeing this progress... Optimus consulted with Ratchet about something very delicate.

Ratchet: 'you know... I was waiting for this day, I think it took you a long time but I had it in mind that you were going to ask me for this one day'.

Op: 'how did you know? If I... am so obvious?

Ratchet: 'of course you are old friend... I know you miss her more than anything and I have been analyzing possibilities of some fault or attack to cybertron... they are not possible, everything is well... and you know that the time passes faster in the earth than here... if you absent yourself a time we will not notice it, in addition what I created will allow us to communicate'.