Optimus x Reader

Happy Optimus because we need peace and love after the rain for this guy!
You're pregnant thanks to my imagination <3.

————————————————————————

You are now three months pregnant, happy and relax now that the war it's finally over, no more decepticons around, no more threats from anybody, not from the government or some robot that doesn't know if he is a con or an autobot... nothing like that, and you couldn't be happier, not just for you and the baby, but for  Optimus  as well, he needed a long rest, and now it's the time! He can finally take a break along with the autobots.

The base was your home now, you loved having Miki and Sam coming around some days, you love when Miko, Raf and Jack are laughing so hard that only that makes you laugh too! Having lunch all together, being with Optimus holoform or on his bipedal form... it didn't matter, it was so good, along with the pool days, movie nights and play dates! The time of your life.

Now you are looking at your phone, its 2 am in the morning, but you can't sleep, you are craving... no, you're needing, spicy chicken fingers, onion rings and mozzarella sticks to have a good night, knowing that Optimus is "sleeping " you don't want to bother him, he's in the hangar with the others, you know he wants to sleep next to you but his holoform will disappear at the moment he shut down looking for rest, that's why you were "alone"... you took your phone and looked for any kfc that was open at this time and had delivery... you found one! Maybe it's because the town near the base has to have a lot of things open 24/7... so you took it! Buy it online and you just had to wait.

You got up and put on a hoddie that Optimus got for you, it has his colors on it, then you made on your head a messy bun and then a pair of flip flops, you checked your phone minutes later and the delivery was near, so you go out of your room and slowly and quietly as posible you went till the entrance of the base. 'Lets go baby, to get our delicious food'

Y/N: 'thanks! Here you have a tip, bye'

Waved goodbye and the returned to your place, as you were about to open the door of your hangar a pair of lights got you! You almost drop your food!

Y/N:'Jesus! Optimus! Never do that to me again I almost drop the chicken' you said with a hand on your chest and watching his holoform come to you.

Op:'sweetspark what on earth are you doing awake by this hour!' He said as he took you bridal style and entered the hangar.

Y/N:'sorry love, I was hungry... the baby is hungry and he or she doesn't know what tome it is... I didn't mean to wake you up ' you said as you looked at him with puppy eyes.

Op:'ah my love... you should have done it... not going all by yourself in the middle of the night' he put you down in your bed and he watched how happy you are opening the chicken bags.

Y/N:'aaahh smells sooo goood! Aahh' you clapped your hands and your love came to you to fix your hair a bit.

Op:'I'll be here until you finish your food, sweetspark...'

Y/N:'Okey love, but then you go back to sleep, you needed, you need a lot of sleep'  saying no more you started eating, Optimus would clean your cheeks amd lips with tissue and hive your forehead as kiss sometimes, until you were done and relaxed on bed.

Y/N:'mmhh I feel like a bear... ready to hibernate, mmh thanks for making us company, love' you smiled sleepy and he came close to make sure you are comfortable.

Optimus:'rest my love I'm happy that the baby it's content as well with the food... I'll be here till you fall asleep '

Y/N:'I love you... we love you Optimus...' you closed your eyes and in a few minutes you were snoring.

Optimus: 'I love you both, with my life' he stood there for a moment and after cleaning, the holoform desappear and he was resting, happy and relaxe, getting used to that kind of feeling, its good to be like this, no worries... just he and his family.