Autobots x Reader

Coming back to... Earth?

Transformers x reader.

Light Optimus x reader

Bumblebee can talk.

—————————————————

Autobots POV.

It was finally tome to go back to planet Earth, the only one besides Cybertron that all of them could call "home", it has been years since they left to fix Cybertron and bring it back to life, now all of that it's solve till the point that it's completely safe to have a trip to their old foster home and say thank you in a proper way, also they couldn't wait to see their favorites humans! Miko must be an amazing guitar player or an mechanic, Jack must be a doctor of course, Raf an amazing technologic genius or hacker! And Y/N last but not least, she was always a leader, like Optimus or Ratchet, she must be an CEO or like the general in the military field, but she also loved to sing... maybe she's a famous singer and she's giving world wide tours!

Having that conversation between them they prepare the ground breach now all better and there's no need for Ratchet to stay and control it, everyone can go back to Earth.
So now, pushing the button a bright light comes upon them and in just one minute they are on... planet earth?

Optimus:'What on Primus happened here...'

Bee:'Dear Primus... Ratchet are you sure we are in the right planet?' He was scared and now was so worried, as Ratchet confirmed that this, indeed it's planet earth.

Ratchet:'I'll search for our human friends location, I still have all of their medical information so they are unique in the world and hopefully I'll be able to find them... if... you know...'

They all now were nervous, Optimus getting information while Ratchet was working on finding Miko, Jack, Raf and Y/N, maybe Fowler too or Junes... Bee was playing with his servos, Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were silent trying not to show how worried they are, the same for Arcee and Bulkhead.

Ratchet:'I found them! They're at the old base here in Nevada!'

Optimus:'Autobots, roll out'

Full speed they rolled, watching how lonely and how human race has decreased so much in this years, finally they arrive "home" and transformed themselves.

Optimus:'Look like they suffered from an attack or something like that...'

Suddenly four people came out of the base all armed and ready to shoot, all of them with masks and their clothes were like a kind of armor, like those profesional motorcycle acrobats... but this are full of dust, scratches and some bullets holes.

Ratchet:'easy humans... are... wait, Y/N! Miko! Guys we are friends!'

Slowly, Y/N slow downed her guns and then took of her mask, showing them that she just didn't only grow up, but it was painful, there were a few old scars in her face and new ones like her broken lip, like she was in a fight. With a silent movement she told the others that it was safe, they took of their masks and looks like growing up was really hard... had they had the same war journey as them?

Raf:'it's okey guys... they're real' he said as this has happened before, did he said they were real? What does that mean.

Miko:'I can't believe this is happening '

Y/N:'you're back! Hahaha I thought I would die before this day would come! But no time for meetings, come with us... we can't be outside that long'

All the autobots went inside the old base, they secure the main entrance very well and the first one running to meet one of them was Miko straight to Bulkhead servos and the hugging his face.
Later Raf and Bee were about to cry into each other, Jack and Arcee meeting was like them, simple but happy.
Y/N went straight to Optimus and Ratchet while the brothers bothered the now crying Bee.