85 | you are in Seoul, i'm in Tokyo

Start from the beginning

The girl watches the waiter go away after he has taken my order and looks back at me, I turn him away immediately.

I wait for the waiter to return with my drink and in the meantime, I enter in my Instagram. Chaerin uploaded some photos, one, in particular, catches my attention: it's a photo of stars in the sky. In the description it says:

"Unexpected night with an unexpected person."

The second photo is a hammock.
The other photos are in a park ... and I seem to recognize that park. It's in Busan? She is in Busan now? It's Jimin's hometown and mine too. Is she there with Yoongi? I shake my head, it's none of my business anymore. I lock the phone and put it in my pocket.

My drink arrives, like that girl who was watching me.

《Hey.》she greets me with a smile, she's cute.

《Hi.》I put down my glass.

《Can I sit with you?》
She asks.

I point to the sofa with my hand, offering her a seat. She doesn't hesitate and sits up right away, crossing her slender legs.

《My name is Sana.》she makes a slight bow.

《Jungkook.》I nod my head.

She takes a sip of her own drink, licks her lips, staring at me.

《Are you thinking about a girl?》

I instantly frown, I don't hide the annoyance her question gave me.

《Who tells you it's a she?》

《So it's a he?》she asks immediately.

I roll my eyes.《Don't try to guess at random.》

《A handsome guy like you alone can only mean one thing.》

《What?》I settle on the loveseat, trying to show off my confidence.

She comes close to me but not too close, just enough so that I can smell her scent.

《That your heart is,》she raises her index finger《Or occupied,》she raise a second finger《Or you're an emotionless vampire.》

I smile, I wish it was the second option. I escaped from Chaerin, but it didn't do any good.

Her perfume is intoxicating, for fleeting moments it takes me to a world where I could feel good and not think about her.

It's not a superficial perfume, it's the smell of this Japanese woman's skin, it's so natural and human.

The waiter asks Sana if she wants anything and she orders another cocktail.

I'm going straight to the point. I don't want to play, maybe.

《I won't give you what you want.》

《Who tells you I want something from you?》

《Your attitude, it's clear what you want from me.》

She chuckles.

《Can you blame me? You look like a lone wolf, deep in thought as he stares at his drink. You look like that classic repentant man, despite being so young.》

《So you base all this on my appearance?》

《For now I only have that, but if you want to show me more, so be it.》

I grin. I think I might get involved with his game.

I slide onto the leather sofa that makes noise under my movement. I take a lock of her hair and put it behind her ear.

I know I've shown a very reserved and shy side of me. And definitely submissive for Chaerin and Taehyung. But only because I was interested in them because my heart was. Is.

On the other hand, with people with whom I don't have an attachment, I don't ask myself the problem of showing my charm. I'm aware of it, otherwise, not even Chaerin would have hesitated those times we kissed. I know my qualities.

I was definitely more insecure before, but as I got older I learned to appreciate myself and my abilities. One of those, which I have also been able to put into practice here in Tokyo, is seduction.

I managed to win over both men and women.

That's what Sana is trying to do, she wants to seduce me, but she's awkward. I don't criticize her, I was like that too. But I let her play her game. I want to see how far it goes. I'd do anything to distract myself.

My fingers touch her cheek, then outline the shape of her pink lips, which smile.

Her hand rests on my thigh caressing it, slowly approaching the crotch of my pants.

My hand goes down to her neck, collarbone and immediately her breathing becomes irregular. I pass her breasts and there, at that moment, she holds her breath.
I got her.