SFW ABCS 👻 Flufftober Special

Start from the beginning

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)
He likes hugs but doesn't love them. He wouldn't do it in public but when he's home alone with you, he'll back hug you or just bring you close to him so he can wrap his arms around you.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)
He wants to say but it just never comes out. You'd be doing something and he's just looking at you with loving eyes, he thinks this is his chance to say the first 'I love you' but he chokes up and doesn't say it.
In the end, you'd be the first to say it. So whenever you say it, he says it too.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)
Okay so he's a jealous little angry pomeranian, but he trusts you so he doesn't really say anything unless he sees you start to get uncomfortable.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)
He loves to kiss you on the lips tbh, his kisses are rough and lustful. He will not let you breathe, but from time to time. But sometimes he just gives you a lil' peck on lips or cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)
We've seen him around children sooo, idk what to say. He would treat his kid better though because you'll teach him that the way Mitsuki raised him wasn't it even though he claims he's awesome now.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)
He always wakes up first and waits for you to wake up, unless he's really tired and oversleeps. But usually an arm is always wrapped around you and if you wake up first he won't let you leave the bed.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)
Depends on the night, sometimes it'll be date night so he'll order pizza or your fave food & you two just play mario kart or something. If it's a naughty night, it's spent in bed with pillowtalk.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)
Not very open at first. You have to wait for him to reveal things, but as he gets comfortable with you I feel like he'll start telling you things on the spot because he trusts you so much. So dont break that trust!!

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)
Very easily angered and his patience will vary depending on the situation. With you, he can be patient but with others not so much.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)
He remembers everything about you it's cute!! Like you'll be ordering your food and you forget to say 'no tomatoes' he'll say it for you. Or he'll randomly say 'isn't it your grandmas birthday today?'

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) (A/N: I'd assume R would be for memory too so i'll do a fave memory here)
His favorite moment is when you two are alone whether you're watching a show or playing games, whenever he's with you he's happy.
And his favorite memory was when you two moved in together.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)
They're protective but not to a point where he's suffocating you, he trusts you.
He doesn't need to be protected, but you do it by holding his hand to know he's with you 24/7, best part is that he doesn't even know. Lowkey, he also does that to you too.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
He gives it his best effort and it pays off in the end. He wants you to be happy and will go to the ends of his Earth if he has to. Even in normal dates when you stay home, he'll order or bake that pizza how you like it and pick out the best games or shows.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)
His anger issues towards other people!! He's learning to control it but sometimes his anger gets the best of him.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)
Not very concerned, his beauty is natural and he knows it.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)
Of course!! You're his other half! If you had to go on a mission or business trip he'll start to feel gloomy and irritated.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)
When he has a guys night out and gets drunk all he talks about is you. One night, Kirishima and Midoriya brought him back to you drunk af and they kept telling you, 'Bakugo says you're the best thing that had ever happened to him' and 'He said he can't wait to marry you' or 'He said he wants to get married to you all over again' uwu

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn't like, either in general or in a partner?)
It's obvious he hates people who doubt him or say he's more fitted to be a villain. Though in a partner I feel like he wouldn't like messy-ness.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)
Ummmm, that's hard to say because...

so

so... i'll just leave that there.

____________________
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS FLUFF,

I will be back to posting my regular request which are:

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAVORITE 💜