49

His lips were soft against my skin as he slowly pressed kisses against my neck, each one slowly dipping lower until he met my shoulder. His hands were rough from work but yet he touched me so gently as he let them roam my body, slowly rubbing my thighs and dipping between them. A soft gasp left my lips as his fingers traced my pussy slowly, rubbing between my lips and back up to tease my clit, "Dion." My tone was breathy and weak as I watched him slowly push a finger in, "Spread your legs for me, baby." My body moved on it's own as my legs spread wider for him.

I could feel his smile against my lips as he pushed another finger in, "Shit.." He groaned in my ear and began to move his fingers, thrusting in and out. Soft moans left my lips as my hips slowly moved to meet his fingers, "Mmm fuck.." I let my head fall back on his shoulder as my eyes fluttered shut. His other hand moved around my neck and squeezed gently, "That's right, baby.. Let Daddy take care of you." His deep voice made my stomach flutter.

He knew how to drive my body wild as he began bite and suck on my skin, leaving large hickies on my neck and shoulders. I moan his name and feel his fingers curl inside me, rubbing and pressing against my walls, making a coil grow inside me, "Fuck.. You so tight." He groaned and spread his fingers as he drove them deeper in me, making me gasp softly. My hips rocked against his fingers slowly as i let my info begin to fog over, succumbing to his fingers and lips.

My own hand moved down to rub my clit as he fingered me, making my legs spread wider. I could tell he didn't expect it as he cursed under his breath and added another finger, making the coil in my stomach grow stronger, "Oh fuuuck.. D-Dion I'm close.." My voice quivered as I struggled to talk through my moans.

"C'mere." His hand around my throat tightened as he moved my lips to his, attacking my mouth in a heated kiss. We tasted like sweet wine and heat as our tongues danced against each other. He grip tightened as my lungs started to burn but I didn't care as I kissed him back just as hungrily.

The coil in my stomach grew tighter and tighter until white spots burst behind my eyelids and my legs began to shake but he was relentless as he kept fingering my through my orgasm. I broke the kiss with a moan as my hand moved to his wrist, "Diooonn..." I could barely talk as I struggled to focus. Between the heat of the tub and his fingers, it was impossible to keep my eyes open, "Pleaassee I-Imma c-c.." My own moans cut me off as I felt another wave of pleasure coming. My body yearned to cum again as the coil once more grew tighter and tighter in the pit of my stomach.

"C'mon,baby.. One more time for me.." Dion whispered against my ear and I shook my head but I knew it was useless as my hips arched up against his fingers. My nails dug into his arms as another orgasm washed through my body, leaving me shaking and panting as I struggled to collect myself.

Dion chuckled behind me as he peppered kisses on my neck, "Thats my good girl.. You did so good." He cooed softly against my skin and even through my labored breathes and heavy eyelids, I couldn't help the smile on my lips,"T-Thank you." I look back up at him and watch his eyes darken.

"You lucky you tired or I'd make you cum again.." His eyes moved to between my legs and I quickly grab his wrist, "Noooo! I'm sensitive." I whine and watch him laugh softy, "I'm not.. until we back in bed." I gasp softly and narrow my eyes, "N-No your not! I'll have a heart attack." I move to get up but stop as I feel my legs shake, "Dioooon." I whine as he starts to laugh again.

"Lemme help you.. Stop whinin." He gently pushed me forward before climbing out the tub. To say he didn't look delicious completely drenched and wet would be a lie.

My eyes lock between his legs, "You want me." I look up at him and he nodded his head slowly. I moved to my knees and leaned over the side of the tub, "Let me help you." I could feel my cheeks warm as my eyes dropped back down to his dick. It stood straight out and hard, begging for attention. My mouth watered at the sight and I couldn't help myself as I reached out and slowly stroked it in my hands.