32

The air around us was steaming as our eyes connected. A smirk rested on his glistening lips as he said something but my mind was too fuzzy to hear, "Hm?" I blink a couple of times and listen to him laugh softly, "I asked if you was good." My cheeks warmed as I nodded my head quickly, "I-I'm okay.. thank you.." I whisper the end gently as I felt myself become shy from the smile he was giving me. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist as he peppered kisses on my tummy, making me giggle softly, "Stop playin with my belly." I gently move my hand into his hair and pull it, making him look at me. He shook his head, "Lemme love on you." My heart skipped as he dipped his head back down to kiss on my inner thighs, slowly making his way up my body.

His lips brushed against my nipple, making me gasp softly, my hand in his hair tightening. I could feel his smile against my skin as he kissed it gently, "Cute.." he mumbled softly before swirling his tongue on it, making a moan escape my lips, "Dion.." I could hold back my whimper as his other hand came up to squeeze my other boob, massaging the mind slowly as his thumb flicked my nipple. My hips rocked against him as he sucked gently and bit, "P-Please.." My body ached for more as his hand slowly caressed the inside of my thigh, moving higher as my hips grinds harder until my pussy came in contact with his fingers.

A little sob left my lips as he traced my clit slowly, torturing me as he pinched and pulled my nipples. With a soft pop, he let it go and looked up at me, "So damn sexy.." He slowly kissed his way up my chest, his eyes never leaving mine as his fingers dipped lower to trace my entrance. My hips arched up to his fingers as a whimper left my lips, "Stop teasing me." I pout and watch him chuckle softly, "I can't.. You too cute." He placed a gently kiss on my lips before removing his hand, making me whimper at the lack of contact.

He laughed softly before kissing me again, "Stop whinin." I pout and press my hands against his chest, "Do you like being teased?.. No." I send him a small glare and turn my cheek. He peppered kisses on my neck as his hands traveled up to hold mine, "You moanin like that was teasin.. you know damn well I want you.." He slowly pulled my hands down to rest them on his lower stomach, just above his sweatpants.

My hands slowly dipped lower, feeling his hot skin until my fingers brushed against his manhood. A soft gasp left my lips at the size.

I might be in danger.

He groaned softly in my ear, his face tucking into my neck as I wrapped my hand around it and stroked slowly. My hand slowly slid up to rub his tip, making his hips thrust gently. I wanted to giggle from how much power I had over him, "Daddy.." I moan softly in his ear and feel it Twitch in my hands, his eyes closing tight. My lips pressed against his neck as I stroked deeper, "Let me make you feel good.. Lay back.." I could feel his body tense as he slowly climbed off me to lay next to me, his eyes never leaving mines.

My mind was buzzing as I slowly crawled between his legs, arching my back as my hand slowly rubbed up his thigh. He groaned softly and looked down at the tent in his pants, "Stop playin wit me." His rough voice made me melt as I slowly pulled down the waist band of his pants, watching his dick spring up. A smirk made his way on to my lips as I looked up at him, "My turn.." His eyes watched me closely as I lowered my lips to press a soft kiss against the tip before slowly licking down to the base and back up. A moan left his lips as he moved his hand to my hair, brushing my curls out of my face. My cheeks burned as I looked up at him but he only smiled, "I wanna see you.. Go 'head." A giggle escaped my lips as I shook my head before getting right back to work, my tongue tracing the veins on his dick, earning a small moan.

His member was thick as I opened my mouth and took the tip in before slowly sliding in more. My head bobbed slowly as I struggled to just take half of him. His moans were deep and slow as his hand gripped the sheets tightly, trying to control himself as he watched my head bob and down. My hands slowly wrapped around his dick, stroking and pumping as my mouth worked the top, making his hips buck up and push his dick deeper. I could feel my eyes burn but the throbbing between my legs made a moan leave my lips. His hand tightened around my hair as he kept my head still, his hips starting to move against my mouth, thrusting his dick in and out slowly. A loud moan left his lips as I hollowed my cheeks and sucked harder, making his head fall back into the pillows.