59

These last few weeks have been so strange.

Dion has become overly clingy yet distant throughout the day. The mornings he would shower me with kisses and love then disappear the whole day to do "work" which was Low-key making me extremely upset.

Even now as his lips gently touched mine, I felt a song of jealousy for not being his main focus at all times of the day. "I love you so much.." His hands were soft as he caressed my bare skin, rubbing smooth circles on my hips as he dipped his face into my neck. I soft moan left my lips at the feeling of his breath on my still damp skin. We had already went a round and he was insatiable, already touching me on my inner thighs as if he wasn't between them less than fifteen minutes ago.

"I need more." His voice was rough as he pushed my legs apart, smoothly sliding in between them. A smile made its way onto my lips, "Was one round not enough?" I giggle softly as he quickly shakes his head. One side of me was more than happy to go again but the way my legs were twitching said other wise. I could tell he felt it as he squeezed my thighs and a smile lifted on his lips.

"Just one more before work, baby." He barely let me respond as he started to attack my lips with his, kissing me slow and deep as his thumb moved to my clit, rubbing smooth slow circles. I moaned softly as I broke our kiss, "One more r-" Ringing cut me off as his phone vibrated on the dresser. I frowned as a familiar number popped up on his screen, "Tasha?" I frown and reach for it but he gets it before me. He looked hesitant to answer as he looked between me and the phone.

I cross my arms, "Answer it.. What's the hold up?" He hung up the phone and shook his head, "Nah it's not important." I watched as he tossed it away from us and I narrow my eyes but let it slide as he bent down to press another kiss on my lips, "You come first." I couldn't help my smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I better." A smooth chuckle left his lips as he pressed his body down on mine, pushing me into the soft sheets below us, "Ain't no way I'm putting anything before you.. You know you're my q-" His phone rang loudly again.

He hesitated for a moment before sitting back up and quickly turning it back off. I unwrap my arms from him and pout, "Why is Tasha calling you?" He licked his lips slowly before scratching the back of his head, "Ion know." He mumbled softly and shrugged his shoulders.

My brows furrow as I look into his eyes, "So she called you twice in a row and you don't know why?" I clarify and his eyes quickly look to the bed, "Iont know, baby." I scoff at the dumb look on his face, "Then why you acting like that." He looked at me again, "Acting like what? I'm chillin." He leaned over me again and I almost had to look away from how he looked at me this time.

His eyes darkened as he looked at my lips and then back up into my eyes. I watched as he slowly bent down and pressed a kiss to my lips. It took everything in me not to kiss back as I turned my head away, "No. I don't wanna kiss you." He frowned as he pressed a kiss to my cheek, "That's cool. I ain't ask though." I roll my eyes and tried to ignore the sensation of his lips on my neck. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper as he let his teeth scrape against my skin. I close my eyes and brace my hands on his chest, "Get off. I don't like you right now." I whine and push against him but he was like a Boulder, unmoving as he watched me pout.

"Look at me." He gently grabbed my chin and forced me to look directly at him, "I ain't cheating on you. I would never." He sounded disgusted as he watched me, "I told you that you are mine and vice versa. Don't act like that because ya friend called me. Iont talk wit her. Aight?" I roll my eyes and nod my head but it wasn't enough for him.