40

DION POV:

The doors closed with a soft click as I left the Boss's office. Loud crashing could be heard as furniture hit walls, "THAT DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD!" He yelled angrily as the crashing grew wilder. I didn't mind of course.

The money in my pocket was louder.

"Now that we have a deal, I'll need some cash before I start to make sure I'm not getting used." I extend my hand out to him and earn an angry glare, "How much?" He grumbles and I shrug lightly, "How bout you just give me one of the millions you owe me?" I send him a small smirk and listen to him grumble as he gets the money together, "You better get the damn job done." He snaps and stands from his chair. I do the same, "Don't I always?"

"Dion!" A familiar voice made me cringe as I sped up my steps, not in the mood to see anyone else. "I know you hear me!" Their footsteps sped up until a hand grasped my arm, "You can't run from me!" My head hung for a moment before I turned to see Rachel. Her eyes sparkling as she looked at me, "I didn't think you would really come." She stepped back slightly and looked me up and down slowly. I frown deeply, "I ain't come for you." Hurt flashed in her eyes for a second before she covered it back up, "That's fine because your here now.. and alone." Her voice dropped as her hand reached out for mine but I moved it away, "What do you want?" I look down at her angrily and watch her step closer, "You." She pressed her palm to my chest and I brush it off, "Ion care. I got a girl." I move to step away but she hugs my arm, "Dont you remember when it was just me and you?! You don't miss it?" I could hear the hurt in her voice but it did nothing for her.

I shake her off, "We was never together." I snap and walk towards the door. "You don't remember when you saw me at the club? You said I was cute and you wanted to take me home.. We connected that night and you barely even talk about it." She reached for me again and I groan loudly, "I don't even remember that night! And if I did, that wouldn't change nothin." I shake my head, "Just let me go." She looked at the floor before backing up, "No." Something flashed in her eyes that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I didn't answer as I turned away and made my way to the exit.

Why do crazy bitches love me?
________________

My feet hurt and my head was throbbing by the time I got home. Every bone in my body screamed for me to get in bed and hold my baby close. I could imagine her now, snuggles up on the couch with a fat blanket around her body. She would be singing Disney songs for the millionth time and get excited when she sees me. I could feel my heart speed up at the thought of kissing my baby.

"She gone get more than a kiss." I mumble softy and chuckle to myself as I stepped up to the elevator. I whistled quietly as I shivers my hands in my pocket and the folder under my arm. "Maybe she cooked again.. I hope.." My kind wandered as the elevator slowly opened with a ding.

Red flashed by me as I stepped onto the elevator, making my eyes watch as a woman stepped off. Her eyes were cold as she looked me up and down. I do the same and watch her turn back to the door. "Husky as shit." I grumble and step onto the elevator before clicking the bottom. Our eyes locked again as the doors began to close. A smirk lifted on her lips as she looked me in my eyes before waving.

My eyes narrow as the doors slowly shut.

"Who the fuck?.." I mumble and scratch my head slowly, my mind fuzzy and my energy depleted. "She look skrong ah hell.." I chuckle softly to myself before realization slowly set. "Fuck!" My eyes widen as I look at the files in my hand. The familiar face swinging a fist at the camera.