45

DION POV:

The morning had started off slow with no action. My targets had disappeared for a while and I couldn't help but feel angry with myself. I could have spent more time with Lyn if I had known it would be so damn slow.

She had her lil friend date this morning anyway.

I couldn't help the pout on my lips as I grew jealous. If I hadn't taken this job I'd be home with my baby every morning and have her in my arms the whole day.

Shit it should be me and her on these dates instead.

I shake my head and go back to my mission, focusing on my targets building as people blurred by me from my spot on the sidewalk. Each body felt invisible as I trained my eyes on the front door of the large office building. The doors slowly swung open, a familiar face walking out as he talked on the phone. "Huang." I mumble softly as I pull out my phone to record the time and take pictures of his car as he climbs in. I pretend to be on the phone as I lean against the wall, watching the familiar bight red hair make it's way onto the scene.

Her eyes scanned over the area repeatedly until she decided to quickly sit down in the car. I sigh softly and move to leave until her eyes catch mine from her rolled down window, "Gotcha." She mouths and I couldn't help my own smirk as I stand up fully, "This time." I sign to her and I watch as she chuckles softly and rolls her window back up, a dangerous glint in her eyes.

I couldn't even be mad.

I wanted to be spotted.

That was the fun in the whole game we were playing. I chase and they run. She protects and I attack...

And this game won't stop until I win.

I put my phone in my pocket and watch the car take slowly off down the street, "Bitch." I chuckle to myself before loud bang breaks the air. I duck and hear a bullet hit the building behind me. I look back at the little hole in the brick wall before whipping my head back at the car picking up speed down the street.

People screamed as they ran into buildings but excitement coursed through my veins. I hate to admit how much I missed this work.

I rush over to my bike and snap on my helmet, "You can't run, hoe." I rev up the engine and take off after them, dodging the cars that frantically tried to get away from the shooting. Every second on the asphalt became more and more dangerous as I picked up speed, heading dead towards the car. The window rolled down as a black gun barrel pointed back at me, "Fuck off!" The red head screamed and I couldn't contain my laughter as I ducked and weave between cars, making it Damn near impossible to shoot me. I listened as a car lost traction and swerved wildly into my targets car, denting the side.

The body guard falls back into the car and I don't miss my chance as I speed up and grasp onto the car door handle. I pull myself closer and look inside.

Her eyes widened as I pulled up to the window, "Gotcha." I tease and watch her snarl before shooting at me but I smack her wrist up, sending the bullet through the roof. The car went crazy as it swerved wildly down the street, "Fuck!" I yell as my head almost gets taken off by a street sign.

Hard knuckles connected with my hand that was attached to the car door. I yell at the pain and grab the redhead by her shirt, attempting to drag her out, "You mines now !" Half her body was out the car and I could feel success in my fingertips until she wrapped her arms around my waist, "Nah!" She yelled before yanking back, ripping me clean off my bike, "Oh fuck!" My fingers desperately gripped onto the side of the car as my feet struggled to stay off the asphalt.

"Shàngdì, qǐng jiù wǒ!" (Lord please save me), Huang yelled from beside her as he crawled to the car floor, covering his head with his arm. Fist connected with my chest and arms repeatedly as she fought hard to fight me off but I matched her energy, aiming my fists at her face and chest, "Take da helmet off cheater!" She yells and I couldn't help my laugh until her hands wrapped around my neck, squeezing hard. I gasp for air as I wrap my own hands around her neck, making her squeeze harder.